Hunting by Game/Technique > Turkey Hunting

Turkey season 2005

(1/14) > >>

Turkeyman05:
OK guys, As turkey seasons from around the US get close, we need to post some news from around the US. I am a die hard turkey hunter from NH and would love to share stories with every other turkey hunter out there,so keep me posted and good luck this season!

Be safe!

reubenpa:
not a die hard and have never shot a turkey n spring  (four inthe fall) but I do love it...   I finally have a place to go this spring and can't wait until I can't yelp some feathered squawkers in!!!!  I live in NY!!!!!!!!!!   the place that turkeys are in the senate!!!   ;D ;D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tk10fire:
Just love to hunt any thing. But I am sure gearing up for spring turkey in Manitoba, Canada. Shooting my bow couple of hours a day and dreaming of the answer to the call.

archbishop:
a little maore than a month left until spring gobblers here in new york i cant wait to get them birds a yelpin and gobblin

archbishop:
less than a month for turkey season where is everyone? gobble gobble cluck purr and all that good stuff lets see if i can call some turkey to this thread lol ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version