Author Topic: First day Bear Hunting  (Read 5053 times)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Re: First day Bear Hunting
« Reply #15 on: Sep 08, 2016, 08:41:09 PM »

Deer, Moose and Bear all from the same stand..... I need to move there.
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline bikrsrule

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #16 on: Sep 11, 2016, 09:35:22 AM »
Went and checked our trail cams yesterday after bait was sitting over a week, bears at site morning and evening from the 5th until yesterday morning. I think the strong winds kept them away from the bait yesterday, it was swirling pretty good and I think we got winded. So, no bears and with the expected wind this afternoon we are going to wait until midweek..

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #17 on: Sep 11, 2016, 10:38:17 AM »
Just got home I got caught in a wicked storm on the mountain, violent winds, down pouring, thunder, lighting, trees down everywhere it sucked!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #18 on: Sep 11, 2016, 10:55:38 AM »
Just got home I got caught in a wicked storm on the mountain, violent winds, down pouring, thunder, lighting, trees down everywhere it sucked!
Hit here late/early last night. Wicked windy and stupid heavy rain. Can't imagine being in a tree....
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #19 on: Sep 11, 2016, 11:07:23 AM »
Oh well gonna dry off and go catch a few stripers at the dock it's clearing up now
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal