Author Topic: walking trails  (Read 2243 times)

Offline jibbs

• Forked
walking trails
« on: Sep 30, 2009, 07:03:06 PM »
just wondering if anybody knows of any walking trails around the moultonboro, sandwich, tamworth, or wolfboro region....looking to do some patridge hunting on friday......found two release sites for pheasants in sandwich......just curious
Chuck Norris doesn't bathe like the rest of us. The only baths Chuck Norris takes are bloodbaths

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
  • New Hampshire's alright if you like fighting!
Re: walking trails
« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2009, 06:05:11 AM »
just wondering if anybody knows of any walking trails around the moultonboro, sandwich, tamworth, or wolfboro region....looking to do some patridge hunting on friday......found two release sites for pheasants in sandwich......just curious

See if you can get your hands on a snowmobile trail map.  There should be a pretty good network up there that could get you into some bird habitat.  That is where I would start.

Offline jibbs

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2009, 06:35:47 AM »
See if you can get your hands on a snowmobile trail map.  There should be a pretty good network up there that could get you into some bird habitat.  That is where I would start.
thats what i was thinking.....there is one that runs behind mirror lake and comes out at the 19 mile bay store....i took my mountain bike back there one year, but i had to turn around.....couldn't remember if it was due to the bugs, the wetness, or just my heart.....lol.....will post on sunday night
Chuck Norris doesn't bathe like the rest of us. The only baths Chuck Norris takes are bloodbaths

Offline Tumper

• Spiked
« Reply #3 on: Oct 01, 2009, 07:20:24 AM »

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Oct 01, 2009, 04:22:53 PM »

Offline jibbs

• Forked
« Reply #5 on: Oct 05, 2009, 06:28:05 AM »
i ended up finding a few walking trails and even checked a wildlife management area in sandwich.....didn't see any birds, but still had a good time in the woods

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal