Author Topic: FIRST TIME OUT THIS SPRING.  (Read 3197 times)

Offline chez

• Forked
FIRST TIME OUT THIS SPRING.
« on: May 13, 2012, 06:54:20 PM »
Got out yesterday had 4 gobblin but no takers.had a coyote sneek in behind me took 2 shots and missed.came in on my left side. he spotted me when i tried to turn to shoot.was set up for the righthand shot.ILL USE ANY EXCUSE.it was a hard turn.if you were ever in this position you know what i mean. going to try to get out thursday again.the birds are there.just a little tuff this year.GOOD LUCK OUT THERE GUYS.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: FIRST TIME OUT THIS SPRING.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 03:49:30 AM »
 He must have thought he was hungrey  , Made for a good day anyway  ;D ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 06:00:20 AM »

I know what you're talking about, I think every hunter has been in that same predicament, maybe you should try shooting left handed & right handed, then there wouldn't be any excuses. ;D

Offline chez

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 07:12:21 AM »
             I know what you're talking about, I think every hunter has been in that same predicament, maybe you should try shooting left handed & right handed, then there wouldn't be any excuses. ;D
YES THAT WOULD HELP MAYBE.JUST HARD TO TURN YOUR WHOLE BOADY WITH LITTLE MOVEMENT.I WOULD HAVW TO THINK OF ANOTHER EXCUSE IF I MISSED.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 05:20:47 PM »
Dont think the yote will be back if it knows whats good for it. ;D ;D

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 04:29:59 AM »
Our Yote season ended March 28th so we are not " SUPPOSED " to do that. But I do have a story. Shoot every one you can.

Peddler
Peddler

Offline chez

• Forked
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 07:46:49 AM »
Our Yote season ended March 28th so we are not " SUPPOSED " to do that. But I do have a story. Shoot every one you can.
OURS IS IN ALL YEAR.WE TRY TO KILL EVERYONE WE SEE BUT THEY ARE SMART BUGGERS.I HAVE A TRAIL CAM PICTURE OF TWO SMALL BUCK EATING  WITH A COYOTE EATING BE HIND THEM.ITS AMAZZING.I HAVE TO TRY TO POST IT IT WAS A 35MM CAMERA.OUR TURKEY POP. IS GONE WAY DOWN ON OUR PROPERTY IN THE LAST 2 YEARS AND I BLAME THE COYOTES.I WATCH A FISHER ONE MORNING CHASE A HEN OFF HER NEST AND EAT THE EGG.I SEE HIM AGAIN HE WILL TAKE A DIRT NAPP.GOOD TALKING MAN.
Peddler

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal