Author Topic: Game Commission Officer killed  (Read 4496 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Game Commission Officer killed
« on: Nov 13, 2010, 08:03:15 AM »

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: Game Commission Officer killed
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2010, 08:14:27 AM »
That just makes my blood boil...... >:( >:( >:( >:(
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2010, 08:20:09 AM »
Glad PA has the death penalty.

Offline venisonman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Nov 14, 2010, 07:57:39 PM »
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Nov 14, 2010, 08:04:21 PM »
Again....what is wrong with people...bunch of douchbags! I hope they get the death penalty!

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5 on: Nov 14, 2010, 08:28:45 PM »
I still say a lot has to do with, the games they play. The guy they shoot in the game is just reset and you go again. Life isn't that way.
That as well as no respect for authority at all!! Sad to say but that 27 year old should die for his actions. This country needs to show by example, you kill, you die!!
Something has to happen to stem the tide of violence. Sure hunting is violent. We shoot high powered rifles at deer, shotguns at birds, and rabbits.
But most hunters also have a reverence for the animals they take.

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Nov 14, 2010, 08:32:45 PM »
I still say a lot has to do with, the games they play.

Hey now (not to highjack the thred) but I am an avid gamer and play those kinds of games and NEVER would have had the thought to do something like that....its the parenting....period.

Offline LIBERAL HATER

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Nov 14, 2010, 08:34:19 PM »
What a shame this is....  Unfortunately one bad apple that should be plucked from society forever gives more ammo for the anti's

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #8 on: Nov 14, 2010, 08:56:42 PM »
Fortunately Depot you have intelligence enough to separate reality from the game. To be honest and go ahead people throw stones if you want, we have a lot of young people in our society that really can't. I've watched the difference with my sons friends. Some laugh and joke and talk while playing the game. It is not consuming their complete attention and mental capacity. Others are so lost in the game they hear nothing, see nothing or in a lot of cases feel nothing. These kids scare the crap out of me.
Are the games, or the parents, or the society that in the quest for fiscal domination allowed these to become such a large entity in America.

FrankM

« Reply #9 on: Nov 15, 2010, 03:00:27 PM »
The guy was already a convicted felon.  Obviously a bad apple.  The death penalty is what he should get.  I don't see how you could possibly rehab someone like that. When you deliberately take someone's life like that I believe you forfeit yours.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #10 on: Nov 15, 2010, 03:28:41 PM »
I'm not a fan of vigilantism, but I hope this P.O.S. doesn't live to see a sentencing. That type of incident involving a career criminal is what capital punishment is for.

Offline holden222

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #11 on: Nov 15, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »
give him the needle. Honestly I would rather hear that he died painfully but that's "cruel and unusual punishment" or some BS. Pretty sick world we live in.

Offline swillerjig

• 6 Pointer
  • Ducks and Bucks
« Reply #12 on: Nov 15, 2010, 04:38:21 PM »
I say we put him in a fence of 30 bucks in rut and cover hime in doe urine and put him in a deer costume and if he liveslet this guys family do the rest >:(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal