Author Topic: Rebel Team Chat  (Read 19887 times)

Offline SMLA REBEL

• Spiked
Re: Rebel Team Chat
« Reply #75 on: Mar 21, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »
Can't get up the cabin yet still lots of snow and ice up there. I really hope it melts soon so i could get up there scoutin.

Offline SMLA REBEL

• Spiked
« Reply #76 on: Mar 21, 2011, 07:28:56 PM »
What a blast at the range...even shot a fully automatic for the first time..some guy brought it over, 7.62 winchester no less! ...what a rush!  8)
Rush isn't even the word for that gun. ;D

Offline Rebelfisher

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill Many Things!!
« Reply #77 on: Mar 22, 2011, 07:14:39 PM »
scouted out my 2nd spot for birds...found a nice roost tree again but wasnt too impressed with sign...there are red and white oaks EVERYWHERE! findin 'em is gonna be tough! there is a small field near the roost tree though...may drive by on occassion to see if I can spot 'em...alot of coyote sh%t too
If its BROWN...Its DOWN!!!      If it FLYS...It DIES!!!

Offline Rebelfisher

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill Many Things!!
« Reply #78 on: Mar 27, 2011, 03:33:49 PM »
scouted my 3rd and 4th spot for birds....1 more to go and Ill be ready!   this last spot I had success calling in a gobbler last year...and I bowhunt it hard..nice flock in the fall, but today when I scouted....not 1 track!! AND THERE IS 6" OF SNOW ON THE GROUND!! where did they go??  the other spot I saw 2 toms struttin to about a flock of 13 hens...and they're there every morning...its actually in my mothers front yard..the neighbor feeds 'em...have to sneak in thru the houses to get to those guys.

Offline SMLA REBEL

• Spiked
« Reply #79 on: Mar 27, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
I have a few spots to scout in the next few weeks but i wont start until most of the snow is gone.

Offline Rebelfisher

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill Many Things!!
« Reply #80 on: Mar 27, 2011, 07:27:08 PM »
alot of deer tracks, though...I like the snow..easier to find tracks...

Offline SMLA REBEL

• Spiked
« Reply #81 on: Mar 30, 2011, 06:42:08 PM »
Well just got home from my first scouting trip. I'm pretty happy with what i seen. Seen some tracks and where they were feeding.

Offline Rebelfisher

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill Many Things!!
« Reply #82 on: Apr 01, 2011, 08:45:29 PM »
Got my bow all tuned up for this upcoming archery season! put a string loop on, new whisker bisquit, new rubber tube, re-fletched my arrows and added a string stopper to supress overtravel. cant wait to re shoot it! 

Also picked up the new Remington R1 M1911...what a sweet gun...Ill be shootin that very soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal