Author Topic: shooting ranges?  (Read 2736 times)

Offline camoshack

• Nubbie
shooting ranges?
« on: Mar 19, 2009, 08:28:16 PM »
Just wondering what everyone does for target shooting.  I belong to the Dennis Lake wildlife club but Ive never heard of a club range or any range in the Balmoral area.  I know other clubs have ranges.  I'm in a rural area but would feel more comfortable target shoot at a range (rifle).  My neighbors probably get annoyed with me at times.

Offline fly-in

• 6 Pointer
Re: shooting ranges?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 25, 2009, 01:54:12 PM »
I just shoot in my back yard too, hey if your legal what do your neighbors have to say.

Offline Rebelfisher

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill Many Things!!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2009, 08:08:58 PM »
AMEN
If its BROWN...Its DOWN!!!      If it FLYS...It DIES!!!

Offline John t.

• Forked
  • HERE TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY
« Reply #3 on: Mar 25, 2009, 08:24:43 PM »
I belong to Liberty Curtin Sportsmen club,(Centre county PA )they have a rifle range ,archery range ,skeet range , and a trap range.lots of shooting there on the weekends.

Offline TPB

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Feb 05, 2010, 07:56:21 AM »
Selkirk supposedly has a nice range.  I've never been, but was going to join until I moved out to Brandon.  Just joined the Wildlife association out here and they have an awesome range. 

http://selkirkgameandfish.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=37
It's easier to beg forgiveness that to get permission.

Offline fly-in

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2010, 12:07:09 PM »
Do you guys know anything about buying handguns? I know you have to be a member at a range to take possession of a handgun, but since I would do all my shooting at home I don't see a reason to pay the extra $$$ for a membership I won't use.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal