Author Topic: Spring Turkey hunt  (Read 5983 times)

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
Re: Spring Turkey hunt
« Reply #15 on: Apr 22, 2007, 09:13:07 PM »
TOMARROW MORNIN MICHIGAN BOYS!!!  Takin dad out in the mornin with the shotguns, hopefully kill one of the 4 toms i roosted tonight, or maybe a double dare i say it! Settin up and brushin in the ground blind tomarrow after the mornin hunt, then gonna try with the bow tomarrow night, good luck to all! AND STAY SAFE AND LEGAL!

Whitetail
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

Offline Bgreen02

• Forked
« Reply #16 on: Apr 23, 2007, 08:35:02 AM »
I wish I could go on opening day. I hate this working crap  :'( Oh well I have this weekend.

Offline Lobes

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Apr 24, 2007, 06:15:29 PM »
I'm hearing of a lot birds being seen and taken already. It's going to be a good season!

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
« Reply #18 on: Apr 29, 2007, 01:13:55 PM »
I'll be up your way on May 6 or 7 lobes, gonna be callin for a buddy and some other guy, my buddy is up there now, and said the birds are gobblin like SOB'S!!! Cant wait, i like killin em but I LOVE CALLIN EM!!!  I shot a bird down here in Ottawa county tuesday night, 2nd day of season, and my dad missed a BEAUTIFUL tom friday mornin that i called in for em, and openin mornin i called in a triple on some nice toms, but they wouldnt come out of the thick stuff, i think the really nasty windy conditions had em a little spooky!  Keep us updated everyone!!
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal