Author Topic: Wilderness Carry Campaign is Online. Take Action for your Rights!  (Read 4338 times)

Offline xmartel

• Fawn
Hi everyone, this is my first post here, but I've lurked around for a bit and it seems like you guys have a nice forum here. I've started a campaign for carrying handguns in the wilderness that you all may be interested in. I'm a member over at CGN and is where I started this campaign. I'll just re-post what I posted there. Thank-you in advance for your support and if we work at this we can get it passed.

Also note that this has reached a very important stage. The conservatives are having their national convention on Oct. 31-Nov. 2 where one of their main points will be changing firearms laws in this country. We need to make our voices heard so that they push for the right moves. Moves such as this one.

"First off I want to say thank-you to everyone that helped me with this, when you view the site I'm sure many of you will recognize parts that you contibuted.

The primary goal with this is to gain freedom for us to choose for ourselves whether we carry handguns while away from populated areas for defense against wild animals. Whether your a farmer, rancher, hiker, etc.

I've also got a few secondary goals with this. If this does pass, it opens the door for getting rid of ATT's altogether, handgun hunting, and carrying while in public places, once we can demonstrate that we won't murder a bunch of people just because we're carrying outside of a range. Some people want the ATC-3 allowed in one fell swoop, but it's not gonna happen, baby steps is what will get us their.

This is my first time ever doing something like this, so please by all means pick apart the site and the letter and let me know if it can be improved in any way, I've done my best but don't mind constructive criticism.

If what I've heard is true in regards to every letter recieved by the government as being counted as 500 people feeling the same way on an issue, there are 100,000 members of this site, so I'd like to have at least a 1,000 people send letters. If we all do our part in getting this out there and applying it to every angle, I don't think that's to big a goal to have. Let everyone on this site know about this by way of your firends list and other such actions, let all your facebook and twitter friends know, tell your local gun ranges and gun shops, tell your family and friends, notify other people on other gun, rights, hunting, hiking, coneing etc. forums, make youtube videos, tell the CSSA and NFA you want them to back this and tell their members, everywhere you can spread this, do it. We have to be so loud they can't ignore us.

Give us an update of who you've notified of this campaign and what you've done to contribute, and please post telling us if you've sent your letters.

http://www.wildernesscarry.com/

Please Note: Emails are fine, but send physical letters too. They are much more effective than email. It's free, there are no stamps required when mailing to the house of commons"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal