Author Topic: In Desquise!!!  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Deer Renegade

• Nubbie
  • It's not a passion, its an obsession!!!!!
In Desquise!!!
« on: Aug 11, 2005, 08:49:30 PM »
  Just to let you guys know that this is Jumbo Master, i though i would just change my name to a suitable one for hunting. ;D ;D  Good to be here, i am crazy about hunting!!!!!       DR 8)

Offline Deer-Downer

• 6 Pointer
  • Total deer taken in my life....7.... still count'n
Re: In Desquise!!!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2005, 09:21:06 AM »
COOL!!I ;D ;Ddid the same thing it just didn't seem right having the name that I had on the fishing forum ;) ;)Well welcome to the forum and happy to have you here. ;D ;D
I May Be Small But I Hunt Big!!

!!Hunting!! I'm in it for the !!BUCKS!!

Deer-Downer

Offline tk10fire

• 6 Pointer
  • I love stick and string
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2005, 11:04:19 AM »
Howdy JM my name is pretty reusable so I kept it. Haven't been here much just to busy working but the hunting bug is bighting

hard. Got my Elk tag the other day, getting ready to go for Caribou in Sept. and some Deer hunting in bettween some where.

Had the privilage to go to Heights with my son joe10 and DD and his Dad on Thurs night. Getting ready for the big hunts eh DD.
OH TO BE A FIELD

Offline camo

• Nubbie
« Reply #3 on: Aug 13, 2005, 11:36:39 AM »
I guess I should say that I am PIKEMASTER on the MFF.  Actually my other half is but we both talk on it.

Offline Deer-Downer

• 6 Pointer
  • Total deer taken in my life....7.... still count'n
« Reply #4 on: Aug 14, 2005, 04:51:02 PM »
Oh ya TK practicing hard to get my Arrows in a tight package ;D ;D.Just can't wait until Deer serason comes just around the corner. ;D ;D...DUCKDOWNER...
Howdy JM my name is pretty reusable so I kept it. Haven't been here much just to busy working but the hunting bug is bighting

hard. Got my Elk tag the other day, getting ready to go for Caribou in Sept. and some Deer hunting in bettween some where.

Had the privilage to go to Heights with my son joe10 and DD and his Dad on Thurs night. Getting ready for the big hunts eh DD.
I May Be Small But I Hunt Big!!

!!Hunting!! I'm in it for the !!BUCKS!!

Deer-Downer

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal