Author Topic: Start Stocking Up  (Read 3661 times)

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
Re: Start Stocking Up
« Reply #15 on: Dec 18, 2012, 07:22:33 PM »
I truly believe these chicken ass rat bastards target schools (and colleges) because they know there's nobody there that's armed to stand up to them. If we allow a few teachers to carry concealed, arm security officers, and make it public knowledge that they are, this crap won't happen.
It'll chew...

Offline THEOZON

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #16 on: Dec 18, 2012, 07:25:44 PM »
I AGREE!

USE WHAT YA GOT TO GET WHAT YA NEED !

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Dec 18, 2012, 07:28:29 PM »
It sounds like Dick's and Walmart are also dumping (at least for the short term) certain styles of semi-autos.  I can't help but think that is just to appease as many Christmas shoppers as possible during the last few days prior to the 25th.

... and now I see the other thread as I get caught up
« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2012, 07:28:59 PM by Chucker »
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
« Reply #18 on: Dec 18, 2012, 07:44:41 PM »
There's nothing wrong with guns around school. When i was in high school there was a gun in the back window of every boy's truck, half the teacher's cars, and the principles truck from September to December. Heck, the driver's ed teacher/ football coach kept the -06 next to him in the ed car during deer season and you learned to drive on the back roads. There were never any problems. Now, if you come out of the woods after hunting and swing by the school to pick up the kids, you could go to jail if you've got the gun in the car. That's wrong.
It'll chew...

Offline bassranger

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #19 on: Dec 18, 2012, 08:31:39 PM »
Yup, When I was in high school I used to keep my hunting rifle in the back window of my unlocked truck, in the school parking lot. Now I would go to jail for that, that is if somebody didn't steal it first.

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
« Reply #20 on: Dec 18, 2012, 09:58:17 PM »
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #21 on: Dec 19, 2012, 03:49:09 AM »
So very right you are ; Used to be the wood shed now it's you can't do this , you can't do that  >:( >:(

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #22 on: Dec 19, 2012, 04:22:20 AM »
So very right you are ; Used to be the wood shed now it's you can't do this , you can't do that  >:( >:(
              I hear you, I got my fair share of puddling's, now they say you should sit these kids down & reason w/them, the kids don't understand reasoning like they understand a paddled behind! :o

Offline windwalker

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #23 on: Dec 19, 2012, 07:16:51 AM »
To many bleeding hearts ! Once they started with trying to "" protect "" everyone they started the process and now it's out of control ..........roll back to the 60"s and start from there and things would be very different !   

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #24 on: Dec 19, 2012, 08:06:32 AM »

I seen a wood shed a time or two in my day.......and I think I came out alright....a weebit loony but ............oh be quiet

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal