Hunting by Game/Technique > Waterfowl Hunting
openning day
<< < (2/2)
Rebelfisher:
No, on the Susquehanna River...above Wikes Barre
nyduckman:

--- Quote from: Rebelfisher on Oct 11, 2013, 12:12:52 PM ---No, on the Susquehanna River...above Wikes Barre

--- End quote ---
yes of course I didn't even think of that lol... the Tioga ,Chemung and the Cohocton flow into the susquehanna...iv never hunted down there I hear its real big hard water to hunt...I had a buddy a few years ago lose all his blinds when the flood hit in the Binghamton area
Rebelfisher:
The place I go has 4 small ponds right alongside the river. Its a nice spot that has a good amount of mallards and woodies.
nyduckman:
very nice good luck this weekend...im sitting this season out for the most part other then a few local spots I can walk into...ice ate a good chunk outa my 16ft lund last year when the wind switched and pushed pack ice into the launch..and my dumb a$$ just thought id drive right thu it to shore hahahaha not so much that old girl didn't like it one bit
Rebelfisher:
What a horrible first day....80 degrees :o....saw 4 mallards all day then 20 min after shooting hrs we literally counted 48 flying directly over us...unbelievable.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version