Hunting by Game/Technique > Waterfowl Hunting
Duck and Goose decoys
(1/1)
farmall99:
I was recently out in north dakota and my buddies have a lot of decoys.  I am wondering where i can get a lot of decoys for a cheaper price than one of the main stores. also  What kinda gun is better- a 20 gauge or a 12 gauge and what kinda ammo is the best
nyduckman:
if you in southern NY I got a dozen full body green head gear goose 6 feeders 6 lookers for sale...if you are in the area I can email you pics and prices..send me a PM if your interested
Stinginglips:
the dicks sporting goods in newington nh has Green head gear mallards for 35 bucks for a dozen, half drakes half hens. I would go with a 12 gauge all day. as for ammo, try all different kinds. we get to shoot a lot by me so I shoot the winchester super x in 3 inch number 2's and 3's just because there cheap, 100 rounds for 50 bucks and they have a muzzel velocity of 1550. black clouds are nice but kind of expensive, 22 bucks for 25 at the same store. I love the remington hypersonic steel for geese in BB because we don't see much geese. they are like 27 dollars a box of 25 and have a muzzel velocity of 1700. I would use them for ducks if I was rich.
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version