The Camp Fire > Hunting Stories

When did it all begin?

<< < (29/29)

EarlySunrise:

--- Quote from: bogmanjr on Aug 27, 2012, 11:37:42 AM --- ;D ;D ;D Kramer was the best part of that whole series.

--- End quote ---

HAHAHA Though unrelated to hunting and the woods, I almost just hit the floor when the "steaming hot facecloth" came out! hhaah Loving hte stories guys, keep em coming. STATUE or limitations or not.

loonyone:
OMG I love the old pictures and stories....I wish I had some.........awesome...keep bring the old files out

Stinginglips:
I told you guys I would take the picture of the kill wall and post it on here. well I took the picture about two days after I said I would but forgot to post it after all this time haha. here is about half of it to give you guys an idea.

loonyone:

--- Quote from: Stinginglips on Dec 07, 2012, 07:34:38 PM ---I told you guys I would take the picture of the kill wall and post it on here. well I took the picture about two days after I said I would but forgot to post it after all this time haha. here is about half of it to give you guys an idea.

--- End quote ---

that is an awesome patchwork quilt you started there stinginglips....losts of history...

bogmanjr:
Good stuff on that wall TJ.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version