Author Topic: Wearing gloves while field dressing deer?  (Read 43515 times)

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: Wearing gloves while field dressing deer?
« Reply #180 on: Dec 20, 2012, 06:26:08 PM »
I think it would make a really good marinade...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #181 on: Dec 20, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »
What ever....   I just put my carharts and all my cloths in the washing machine....   That's all I smelled all day...................
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #182 on: Dec 21, 2012, 07:37:00 AM »
Ima gonna barf.......yuck....lol lol

Offline Thomas26

• Nubbie
« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2019, 03:35:48 AM »
Sorry, I just had to bring this bad boy back to life. I laughed my ass off when I read some of the comments here. Guys, these situations can be easily prevented by wearing protective gear, more of it. I started wearing my gloves the Coyote M-Pact more often than usual, before I had really crappy pair of gloves, did my research and some reading on my favourite websites as http://huntingfishingplus.com/best-shooting-gloves/ that helped me to pick and I have never looked back.
I bought my pair for regular wear two years ago and I am still pretty satisfied with them. Usually, a finding a pair of leather gloves that fit is a struggle, because they will be too long for my index finger but these fit nicely, it’s like they are custom made. They also have a quite cosy, nice and secure feel due to the velcro strap. The synthetic fabric on the fingers and palms is very scratch-resistant yet thin enough to not feel numb when it’s cold. There are also knuckle vents and air holes all over. All in all, they’re very comfortable to wear, also relaxed enough to allow the ease of movement. I have been wearing them for about two years on and off – but I still want to get another pair for other uses such as driving and stuff. I took them on my hunting trip last month and they were incredible too. So it only depends on your desire to find the right equipment even for difficult circumstances.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 05:26:57 AM by Thomas26 »

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #184 on: Jun 02, 2019, 06:48:29 AM »
That is all right we still old school here

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal