Author Topic: MHF Whitetail Challenge 2017  (Read 4694 times)

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
MHF Whitetail Challenge 2017
« on: Aug 10, 2016, 09:53:22 AM »
***Official Rules...***

ALL WHITETAIL DEER HUNTERS WELCOME...ANY STATE AND PROVINCE!!!

Sign up between Today and September 20th, 2017. People who sign up late will be assigned to the team with the least amount of members. No new sign ups will be accepted after October 1.

Team Drawings will be conducted between Sept. 1st and the 6th...Once Teams are decided Teams will pick Captains

Challenge will run from Sept. 20th 2017 ----> Dec. 25th 2017

- Much Like Last Year...This competition is for fun...a friendly competition, to elevate our game, meet new people, learn and share our experiences...and to talk smack when needed...

- You must follow all of the game laws in the state/province that you are hunting.
- All deer must be taken 100% fair chase/no canned hunts, that's cool for some but not what this is about...
- Only Whitetail Deer count in this competition

Each entry must include a PHOTO of the deer showing;
1) The Hunter (YOU)
2) Fire Arm Used if possible
3) Full Deer in the field, yard, vehicle or hanging.
4) visual of all antler points ( Legal buck must have at least 3 inches of antler and to count a point it must measure 1 inch) (Additional photos may be required)
5) Captain will post details of harvest to include date of harvest and weapon used

Up to 3 deer deer can be entered per hunter. No upgrades.
- Antlerless= 2pt
- Bucks= 1pt + 1pt per legal antler point (8 point buck = 9 points)
- Archery harvest = 1pt bonus
-Crossbow kills will not get the archery harvest bonus
- Video Taped Kill and commentary of harvest= 2 pts

- At the end of Sept all Sept Kills must be entered, you cannot hold out..the same at the end of Oct/Nov and Dec. One or two day carry overs will be allowed case by case based on the hunters situation (at camp with no internet...) 
- Each hunter will be allowed to enter up to 3 deer.
- Each team will have a Captain and he/she will post the official entries on the official thread.
- Each team will have their own strategy/smack talk board to post stories...
- Team Captains will vote on any questionable calls...

Tie Breaker will be total number of hunters on a team who harvested at least one deer.  Team with the most player contribution will win in a tie.

If anyone has any suggestions to make the challenge better, feel free to PM me.

I wish for a safe and successful season for all...sign ups begin now.. ;D

Roy
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2017, 06:15:24 AM by adkRoy »
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Re: MHF Whitetail Challenge 2017
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19, 2017, 02:08:14 PM »
I could only do 2 teams this year due to the late nature of this contest (sorry, my fault). Anyways there is still time to sign up and join a team. Sign up below and I will place you on a team. I tried to keep the teams even . any questions, feel free to PM me.

Roy
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal