Author Topic: fred bear bows  (Read 8664 times)

Offline fishin_692

• Nubbie
fred bear bows
« on: Mar 10, 2009, 07:34:03 PM »
anyone shoot a fred bear. i do and love it

Offline adrenalin_rush

• Spiked
  • Git-r'-done
Re: fred bear bows
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2009, 06:35:37 PM »
no but i would like to.  ;D
There i was back in the wild again, felt right at home where I belong. And I had that feeling comin' over me again, just like it happened so many times before. Oh Fred Bear, walk with me, down the trails again. Take me back, back where I belong. Oh Fred Bear, I'm glad to have you at my side my friend. And I'll join you on the big hunt before too long.

Offline droptine83

• Nubbie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2009, 10:03:41 AM »
I bought the truth last year and love it. Its a very nce bow for the money. I shot them all and this is the one that I liked the best. The first time out with it I shot a nice 9pt. It didnt even know what happened very fast bow to. I think its even faster that the matthews. I might look into buying a hoyt this year. But I sure do like the Bear.

Offline HUNT FISH COOK

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2009, 07:05:04 PM »

i got a lights out and a month later i bagged a 5 pointer
kill it be for u grill it

Offline droptine83

• Nubbie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2009, 09:50:41 AM »

i got a lights out and a month later i bagged a 5 pointer
They are very nice bows. And for the price you cant beet them. Like I said I have the truth and love it. I looked at the lights out and almost bought it but I got a heck of a deal on the truth and couldnt pass it up. Good luck out there this coming season fellas

Offline HUNT FISH COOK

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »
They are very nice bows. And for the price you cant beet them. Like I said I have the truth and love it. I looked at the lights out and almost bought it but I got a heck of a deal on the truth and couldnt pass it up. Good luck out there this coming season fellas

ya my dad said 500 so i got that one i looked ot it for awhile. i may be 14 but i kno my stuff and when u get a  bear you got your self a good bow
kill it be for u grill it

Offline Rebelfisher

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill Many Things!!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »
I shoot a hoyt, but my father had a Bear crossbow (he had special permit) he said it was decent but a ten point was better . But thats for crossbows, their regular bows may be different.
If its BROWN...Its DOWN!!!      If it FLYS...It DIES!!!

Offline camocrazy82

• Forked
« Reply #7 on: Apr 09, 2009, 10:18:02 AM »
I shoot  Bear SQ32. Awesome!

Offline krayfish211

• Nubbie
  • me on the right 10pt 11-15-09
« Reply #8 on: Dec 17, 2009, 01:06:36 AM »
I bought the truth last year and love it. Its a very nce bow for the money. I shot them all and this is the one that I liked the best. The first time out with it I shot a nice 9pt. It didnt even know what happened very fast bow to. I think its even faster that the matthews. I might look into buying a hoyt this year. But I sure do like the Bear.

i doubt its as fast as a matthews lmao!!!!!

Offline camocrazy82

• Forked
« Reply #9 on: Dec 21, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »
1/3 of the price and pretty darn close as a matter of fact. Speed dont kill. Skill an knowledge does.  ;)

Offline Green mamba

• Nubbie
« Reply #10 on: Jul 31, 2015, 12:33:49 AM »
I use to shoot a fred bear  polar bear that was 66 inch long recurve bow with a 40# drawl  that bow I retired cause my uncle gave it to me.  he passed a few years ago is why I retired it...  any how been shooting a cabelas warden recurve  with a 50# drawl  the last two years it is amazing what a new bow will get you in to doing... 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal