Author Topic: city folk for neighbors  (Read 1364 times)

Offline usmarine2001

• Nubbie
city folk for neighbors
« on: Nov 19, 2007, 09:14:42 AM »
Here's something to think about. We have his new wonderful neighbor straight from the city, more money than brains, this idiot (granted he was on his own property) decided that 5 pm sunday was a great time for a nature walk through his property with his kids, none of which were wearing anytype of orange. I happened to see one of the kids because they had a grey shirt on. good thing I'm selective when hunting and I didn't have deer within range of me shooting, it could have turned out ugly. I wanted to go say something to him/them but my aunt advised not too and let my uncle do it, however he won't be back until turkey day and I plan on hunting hard till then. I can move spots no problem we have the deer patterned pretty well. I didn't plan on getting nasty with him but just wanted to let him know how stupid that was. I know the dealership he owns or works at and have been thinking of stopping in there on my way to work this afternoon. They have been very nice as to letting us walk their property to find a wounded doe and I don't wanna burn that bridge, but I think something needs to be said before someone gets hurt, if we are gonna continue to hunt the property. Any advice would be great.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal