Hunting by Game/Technique > Turkey Hunting
Trip to NY another bird down ( video added)
(1/10) > >>
hesseltine32:
Well Tuesday when I get off work I'm headed up to NY to do some turkey hunting with one of my friends in the Catskills for a few day its a 6 hour drive but it will be worth it to get away for a few day and just relax with my good buddy.  Going to have the camera so hopefully we can get a kill or two on film (knock on wood) if not at least a story or two lol.  Going to be bringing my bow an thunder stick prob use the gun most of the time but will have my bow in the blind at first light.   Getting my food an gear all pack up this weekend the nights are going to start getting long an restless as it gets closer to Wednesday morning as I'm a little kid the night before Christmas lol.   
monk:
Good luck to you! Looking forward to the pics and stories...
Green Mountian Hunter:

Have a great time looking forward to seeing some action ;  That is prime area   ;D ;D
hesseltine32:
Thanks fellers.  This will be my first time going with him to hunt there. Got a coup farms to hunt on a a camper to stay in so won't be roughing it. They have good luck evey year.  The rest of them are going the week after us.   My dad was tellin me yesterday on his way home from work he saw a Tom breeding a hen on the side of the road by chazy lake
Green Mountian Hunter:

--- Quote from: hesseltine32 on May 04, 2013, 12:08:57 PM ---Thanks fellers.  This will be my first time going with him to hunt there. Got a coup farms to hunt on a a camper to stay in so won't be roughing it. They have good luck evey year.  The rest of them are going the week after us.   My dad was tellin me yesterday on his way home from work he saw a Tom breeding a hen on the side of the road by chazy lake

--- End quote ---
           That must have  8)   to see How far are you from the Iron Clad plant
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version