Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 933844 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5925 on: Nov 29, 2021, 02:08:01 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5926 on: Nov 29, 2021, 03:53:23 AM »

Things You Should Never Say To A Police Officer
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer

2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me! Good job!

5. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.

6. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

7. Bad cop! No doughnut!

8. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

9. Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence.

10. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on the T.V show Cops?

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5927 on: Nov 29, 2021, 03:54:33 AM »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5928 on: Nov 30, 2021, 03:34:30 AM »

Old Josh was sat in his garden, sunbathing in the deck chair when he noticed his grand-son kneeling on the lawn with a worm. When he asked his grandson what he was doing, he found that he was trying to push the worm down the hole from which it came.
"If you can get that worm back in that hole I'll give you ten dollars," said Josh.
His grandson sat and thought for a moment, then rushed into the house. A few minutes later he returned with his mother's hair spray. He picked up the worm by one end and, as he let it hang down, he sprayed it all over with the hair spray. The spray set and the worm became stiff and hard. It was now easy to push the worm back in the hole. Josh was amazed. He gave the boy ten dollars, picked up the hair spray and went indoors.
About an hour later Josh came back into the garden and gave his grand-son another ten dollars.
"But grandpa," said the boy, "you've already given me the ten dollars you promised."
"That's from your grandma," said Josh.

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5929 on: Nov 30, 2021, 01:29:32 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5930 on: Dec 01, 2021, 03:40:28 AM »

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas .With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.
Suddenly, a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize but the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee".

Bapper give me a call.

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5931 on: Dec 01, 2021, 02:19:29 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5932 on: Dec 02, 2021, 03:51:21 AM »

Teacher: Johnny, give me a sentence starting with "I".

Little Johnny: I is...

Teacher: No, Little Johnny. Always say "I am."

Little Johnny: All right. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5933 on: Dec 02, 2021, 12:55:03 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5934 on: Dec 03, 2021, 04:02:21 AM »

A woman was trying hard to get the catsup to come out of the bottle. During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her four-year-old daughter to answer the phone.

"It's the minister, Mommy" the child said to her mother.

Then she added, "Mommy can't come to the phone right now. She's hitting the bottle."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5935 on: Dec 04, 2021, 05:42:46 AM »

While working at a pizza parlor, I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6.
He thought about it for some time then said, "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5936 on: Dec 04, 2021, 06:19:05 AM »
 ;D     Make it one piece for me

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5937 on: Dec 05, 2021, 05:06:36 AM »
;D     Make it one piece for me

HeHe   ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5938 on: Dec 05, 2021, 05:07:07 AM »

Once upon a time, in the middle of the ocean, there was the Island of Trid.
It seems that most of the Island of Trid was covered by a large mountain. On this mountain lived a Giant. The Giant did not allow Trids on his mountain. If a Trid dared to climb onto the mountain, the Giant would kick him into the ocean. Trids are notoriously bad swimmers, and frequently drowned when kicked into the ocean.
The Trids were a very sexual people, and the population had grown quite large. Every square inch of the island, except the mountain, was crowded with Trids.
The Trids spent their days crowded together, dreaming of the open space available on the ever visible mountain. Every few days, a Trid would decide he couldn't stand the crowds any more. He would start to climb the mountain, and the Giant would kick the Trid into the ocean.The Trids were a very depressed people.
One day a traveling Rabbi visited the Island of Trid. Despite their overcrowded conditions, the Trids were extremely generous to this man of God.
The Rabbi decided to return the favor, and to go plead the Trid's case to the Giant. "Surely the Giant can be convinced to share some of the mountain with you," the Rabbi explained.
The Trids were horrified. "Please don't go, Rabbi", the Trids implored. "The Giant will kick you into the ocean, and you will surely drown."
The Rabbi was stubborn, and insisted that he talk to the Giant. The Trids sent out every boat they had. They formed a ring around the island, so that they would be able to rescue the Rabbi.
The Rabbi started walking towards the mountain. No sign of the Giant.
He walked through the foothills, and there was no sign of the Giant.
He started up the slopes of the mountain, further than any Trid had ever been. Still no sign of the Giant.
Finally he reached the summit of the mountain. There the Giant was waiting for him. The Rabbi asked "Tell me Giant, why have you allowed me to climb to the top of the mountain, without kicking me off the moment I started climbing?"
And the Giant replied, "Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5939 on: Dec 05, 2021, 11:23:21 PM »
 ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal