Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 966539 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5955 on: Dec 14, 2021, 12:38:51 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5956 on: Dec 16, 2021, 04:11:33 AM »

A store manager overheard a clerk saying to a customer, "No, ma'am, we haven't had any for some weeks now, and it doesn't look as if we'll be getting any soon."
Alarmed, the manager rushed over to the customer who was walking out the door and said, "That isn't true, ma'am. Of course, we'll have some soon. In fact, we placed an order for it a couple of weeks ago."

The manager then drew the clerk aside and growled, "Never, never, never, never say we don't have something. If we don't have it, say we ordered it and it's on its way.

"Now, what was it she wanted?"

The clerk answered, "Snow."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5957 on: Dec 16, 2021, 06:36:02 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5958 on: Dec 17, 2021, 04:41:45 AM »

Matt's dad picked him up from school one afternoon. Knowing the parts for the school play were supposed to be posted today, he asked his son if he got a part. Matt enthusiastically announced that he'd gotten a part. "I play a man who's been married for twenty years."
"That's great, son. Keep up the good work and before you know it they'll be giving you a speaking part."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5959 on: Dec 17, 2021, 06:58:23 PM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5960 on: Dec 18, 2021, 03:59:41 AM »

A 92 year-old man went to the Doctor to get a physical. A few days later the Dr. saw the man walking down the street with a gorgeous young lady on his arm.

A couple of days later the Dr. talked to the man and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"

The man replied, "Just doing what you said Doctor, 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful."

The Doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said you got a heart murmur. Be careful."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5961 on: Dec 19, 2021, 04:21:57 AM »

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital after my wife had gone into labor when the nurse walked out and said to a man sitting there, "Congratulations sir, you're the new father of twins!"

The man replied, "How about that! I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team." About an hour later, the same nurse entered the waiting room and announced that Mrs. Smith had just had triplets.

Mr. Smith stood up and said, "Well, how do ya like that, I work for 3M!"

When the nurse appeared next, she told the third man that his wife had given birth to quadruplets.

"That's amazing! I work for the Four Seasons Hotel!"

At this point the gentleman sitting next to me let out a little strangled gasp and hurriedly got up, obviously distraught. When I asked him if he was okay, he explained, "I think I need a breath of fresh air." The man continued, "I'm the casting director for 101 Dalmatians."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5962 on: Dec 19, 2021, 01:34:36 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5963 on: Dec 20, 2021, 03:20:06 AM »

A guy leaves the bar, hoping he can get home early enough not to upset his wife for drinking after work. He gets home and finds his boss in bed with his wife.

Later, back at the bar, the guy tells the bartender the story,

"Wow, that's awful, what did you do?"

"Well, I carefully snuck back out the door, and hightailed it back here! Shoot, they we're just getting started, so I figure, I got time for a couple more beers."

« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2021, 03:21:41 AM by 30-30 »

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5964 on: Dec 20, 2021, 05:47:41 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5965 on: Dec 21, 2021, 03:28:52 AM »

How was your blind date?" a college student asked her roommate.

"Terrible!" the room-mate answered. "He showed up in his 1932 Rolls Royce."

"Wow! That's a very expensive car. What's so bad about that?"

"He was the original owner."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5966 on: Dec 21, 2021, 04:31:33 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5967 on: Dec 22, 2021, 03:50:35 AM »

A drunk gets on a transit bus. The driver, impatient while the drunk fumbles in his pocket for change, drives off. As the bus starts rolling, the drunk reacts to the sudden movement by stumbling all the way to the back of the bus. The bus stops at the next stop. He reacts by stumbling to the front of the bus. Still the man is fumbling in his pockets for change. The bus jerks forward once again, and the drunk stumbles uncontrollably to the back of the bus. Next stop, the same thing happens. Every time the bus stops, the man would stagger to the front. Every time the bus starts, he staggers uncontrollably to the back. A few stops later the drunk exits the the bus from the front.

"Hey", shouts the bus driver... "You didn't pay your fare yet!"

The drunk, reeling, shouts back "And I'm not going to!..... I walked all the way!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5968 on: Dec 22, 2021, 11:09:44 PM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5969 on: Dec 23, 2021, 04:18:56 AM »

An old farmer got pulled over by a young state trooper for speeding. The trooper, fresh on the job, decided to throw his weight around and started lecturing the farmer about his speed. He did his best to make the farmer feel uncomfortable but eventually got around to writing the ticket. As he wrote, he had to swat at several flies that were buzzing around his head.
"Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?" asked the farmer.
The trooper stopped writing the ticket and looked up. "Well yeah, if that's what they are," he said. "I never heard of circle flies, though."
"Oh, they're pretty common on farms," said the farmer. "We call 'em circle flies because they're always circling around the back end of a horse."
"I see," said the trooper as he continued writing the ticket. All of a sudden, he stopped and looked up at the farmer. "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horse's ass?"
"Oh no, officer," replied the farmer. "I have far too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horse's ass."
"Well, that's a good thing," said the trooper as he resumed writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer continued. "Hard to fool them flies, though."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal