Author Topic: More buck pics  (Read 1953 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
More buck pics
« on: Aug 17, 2009, 03:01:28 PM »
A new buck on the block. The seven point is one I have not seen yet this year. The seven also seems to have issues in the second pic. ??? Its looks as though the big eight has been putting it on. ;D

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
Re: More buck pics
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2009, 07:54:14 PM »
 :o  Boy you have some nice ones hanging around!!!! I was down in your neck of the woods this past weekend (well maybe not that close, I was near Tanneytown). My wife bought a horse that we had to come down and pick up. Thanks for sharing all of these great pics. Keep'm coming.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2009, 08:04:19 PM »
:o  Boy you have some nice ones hanging around!!!! I was down in your neck of the woods this past weekend (well maybe not that close, I was near Tanneytown). My wife bought a horse that we had to come down and pick up. Thanks for sharing all of these great pics. Keep'm coming.

Thanks Deposit. You were really close to my house actually I live in the Thurmont area. Only about 15-20 minutes from where you were at.

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2009, 08:39:48 PM »
Man you're doing something right.....i wish we had bucks like that in my area of ny.....that one in the back of the first pic is huge!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal