Author Topic: the shanty  (Read 28071 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: the shanty
« Reply #30 on: Dec 30, 2012, 08:30:01 PM »
Or fav o rite...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #31 on: Dec 30, 2012, 08:30:19 PM »
You musnt have been the favriot!  ;D

Well I was but my parents never said it publicly...LOL :o ;D 8)
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline jlaclair

• 12 Pointer
  • get closer to the woodland critters
« Reply #32 on: Dec 30, 2012, 10:28:47 PM »
I barely go on that site now because I was being harassed by a couple of dinks that I went to college with, one was butt hurt because I dated a girl that dumped him, the other was his butt buddy and followed his lead...that and other people that had their spots "Burned" or what ever that were once cool guys gained attitudes and became elitists, it is just frustrating...I will rarely go on there now, occasionally to check conditions which you can never take truthfully and to talk to very few people, other than that I have no interest in being harassed as to whether or not I have seen a mountain lion or if there is a certain fish in a certain body of water...that site sucks now compared to 7 years ago...
Take a Kid outside...

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #33 on: Dec 31, 2012, 06:00:46 AM »
I barely go on that site now because I was being harassed by a couple of dinks that I went to college with, one was butt hurt because I dated a girl that dumped him, the other was his butt buddy and followed his lead...that and other people that had their spots "Burned" or what ever that were once cool guys gained attitudes and became elitists, it is just frustrating...I will rarely go on there now, occasionally to check conditions which you can never take truthfully and to talk to very few people, other than that I have no interest in being harassed as to whether or not I have seen a mountain lion or if there is a certain fish in a certain body of water...that site sucks now compared to 7 years ago...
             I wouldn't let a couple of guys that are deficient in their manhood keep me from posting on the site. They were obviously abused as children! :o haha

Offline HARVEST BOON

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #34 on: Dec 31, 2012, 06:02:29 AM »
Oh… they went to PENNatration State?

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #35 on: Dec 31, 2012, 06:26:45 AM »
             I wouldn't let a couple of guys that are deficient in their manhood keep me from posting on the site. They were obviously abused as children! :o haha

That is way I'll stay right hear they want to act tough tough let them have at it

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #36 on: Dec 31, 2012, 06:51:43 AM »
That is way I'll stay right hear they want to act tough tough let them have at it
            Remember that old saying, "Sticks & stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me" ;)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #37 on: Dec 31, 2012, 06:58:56 AM »
            Remember that old saying, "Sticks & stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me" ;)

They can have there BS over there I'm very happy right here  ;D  I'll call you today

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #38 on: Dec 31, 2012, 10:16:53 AM »
Does anyone know if sandy pond will have safe ice for a youth derby next week ? And where is the best spot to fish? I want to go to either there or sebago ........mods can have that thankless job if u ask me.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #39 on: Dec 31, 2012, 11:14:33 AM »
Never would have guessed that Rusty...... Lol
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #40 on: Dec 31, 2012, 01:02:36 PM »
Does anyone know if sandy pond will have safe ice for a youth derby next week ? And where is the best spot to fish? I want to go to either there or sebago ........mods can have that thankless job if u ask me.

Sandy Pond is safe but there is no fish there...Sebago is loaded with Pike...!
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2012, 02:35:21 PM by huntny30 »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #41 on: Dec 31, 2012, 01:19:14 PM »
Thanks for the report, can always count on info from you!!!!!!

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #42 on: Dec 31, 2012, 02:26:48 PM »
Bog pm me if you wanna meet at sandy pond..... I always wanted to fish there.....hear the crappies are big and easy to catch  ::)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #43 on: Dec 31, 2012, 02:47:48 PM »
I will ..... My buddy cheeks said they are so easy to catch he taught a half crippled almost retired guy to do it in no time at all :P
Maybe jawjacker can come too.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #44 on: Dec 31, 2012, 02:50:22 PM »
If we wear Frabill grey suits everyone will think we are amateur and will stay away too.... :-[

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal