Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1644028 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #4905 on: Sep 24, 2011, 05:52:42 AM »
Good luck today, Walter!

We came home last night to a stench.  Somebody just ran over a skunk in front of the neighbor's house.

Ketchup in the street?
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline LIBERAL HATER

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4906 on: Sep 24, 2011, 06:15:07 AM »
I'm on it Upstate they will have a watch list on me when I'm done with my rant on the Johnsburg page.  I'll send you a friend request too......

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4907 on: Sep 24, 2011, 07:27:49 AM »
I'm on it Upstate they will have a watch list on me when I'm done with my rant on the Johnsburg page.  I'll send you a friend request too......

OH..............................NO......................... :o
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4908 on: Sep 24, 2011, 03:34:27 PM »
Heh, Heh, he was good..... ;)  To be honest, I was impressed..... :o

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4909 on: Sep 24, 2011, 03:45:44 PM »
OK guys.....You went and did it again.... >:(

I went to the mailbox this afternoon, when I got back from training 6 of the young guys at the firehouse in search and interior attack. We set up lines correctly, learned how important the proper stream before entering is.....LOL, I'm a bugger when it comes to changing the rules in training....They all helped set it up inside, and then while they packed up....I changed it.... :P
So feeling a bit old and tired after five runs through and four searches with a newbie who just passed FF1, and says wow, they didn't make it that tough on us..... :o :o I said well, this ain't Xbox..... :P
So back to the mailbox......There was this card in it, from Rochester NY....Didn't know I knew anyone from there...return address was MHF.....Alright, what the heck are they up to now....So there is this really funny card that shows some guy on the floor with a rip in his pants....Inside it says....in your honor, I ripped one....LOL...As well as money and a Happy birthday note from MHF...
With 90.00 to be used for my license....(and a cup of coffee... 8))
I will repay this guys!! As soon as possible. Will be sent directly back to where it came from. Now I just need to change my shirt again today, as the front is all wet again.....not sweat this time..... :'(

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4910 on: Sep 24, 2011, 03:49:40 PM »
Heh, Heh, he was good..... ;)  To be honest, I was impressed..... :o

Kid's pretty good.....................Educated beyond his intelligence, but pretty good. Now if he would just listen to me about the lady that run's the day care center his girls go to we would be making progress.  ::) ::) ::)

Now go git yer license and get to scouting.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4911 on: Sep 24, 2011, 03:53:00 PM »
Will pick it up Monday, for hunting on Tuesday..... ;)

Scouting is all done.....I guess...Will check things out in the morning on Tuesday.... 8)

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4912 on: Sep 24, 2011, 04:35:21 PM »
good deal upstate its always nice to have friends 8). lets start stacking em up for team lucky 7  ;)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4913 on: Sep 24, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »
I'll sure try... ;)

It sure is something. The most important thing it does is to my self esteem. That a group of guys would do the things they have done for me, some without even meeting me. Makes you wish the whole country hunted......

Offline LIBERAL HATER

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4914 on: Sep 24, 2011, 06:05:07 PM »
Little humor for you guys...
So this cop pulls over an elderly lady. Walks up to her and asks for her liscence. She is 92 years old and says sorry officer I only have my liscence to carry. The officer laughs and says well do you have any weapons in your vehicle? the old lady says "well yes I do, I have a 45 in the glove box". Shocked the officer asks do you have anyother weapons? the old lady says "well yes officer I also have a 9mm in my pocketbook". Even more shocked the officer says geesh lady anyother guns in your car???  she sais "well yes I have a 38 special in the door". The officer now astonished asks the elderly lady what the heck are you afraid of mam? SHe replies absolutely nothing sir.......

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4915 on: Sep 24, 2011, 06:08:28 PM »
LOL.....Ever wonder why little old ladies aren't afraid to tell it like it is??? They don't have to be.... ;)

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4916 on: Sep 24, 2011, 06:57:43 PM »
LOL ;D ;D ;D

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4917 on: Sep 24, 2011, 08:40:18 PM »
Funny, I always like going out to the mailbox....  It's like Forrest Gump and his box of choc-o-lates - you nevah know whatcha gonna git.   8)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4918 on: Sep 24, 2011, 08:45:03 PM »
LOL, sure are right there....As long as I never get shot in the But-tocks.....Life is good... ;)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4919 on: Sep 24, 2011, 08:46:42 PM »
Seems like mine's usually bills and sporting goods catalogs.  ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal