Hunting by Game/Technique > Waterfowl Hunting

Killer ghili blind cover

(1/3) > >>

hickgtx600f4:
Well figured i would post up a few pics of the blind install . its a killer ghili from macks pw.  originally i picked up a power hunter for both the wife's blind and mine also. installed them up and got one for one of my extra blinds that guest use.  install is rather simple just lay it out and slip it over. I used ice fishing line to tie on the majority of the blind. Zip tie's here and there.

This is the double door set up

this last pic is of a wedge layout the old man use's. Its killer weed winter wheat. not sure if its still available in that color of winter wheat. they had some complaints of it being to Neon. so they darkened it up to match the killer ghili winter wheat. ooh well.

Last is of the power hunter with killer ghili installed and the wedge blind with the older killer weed .

loonyone:
thats cool.....seems like a good hiding place to me......awesome idea and I would love to just hide and go boo at anyone

drobertsinMaryland:
They look great. 8)

Stuck-on-Seven:
Ahhh awesome thanks man! Definitely gonna check those out. Is it quick and easy to put on and take off? It sure seems it

Raquettedacker:
Very cool..   Did you ever try it for deer?     ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version