Author Topic: Mean People  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Mean People
« on: Dec 29, 2008, 09:56:48 AM »

My young son who has been reading alot on how to make snares posted a little thing on you tube, on how to  make a rabbit snare.  The one response he got back last night was THATS MEAN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF. This stupid comment took the wind right out of his sails. I wrote back and asked him if he was a member of peta. Pretty Edible Tasty Animals. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline OTIS

• 8 Pointer
Re: Mean People
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2008, 10:49:34 AM »
He's welcome here!  With stuff like that you have to stick with your own kind.  That person was probably from San Fransisco, or some other city.  City folks don't have a clue.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2008, 11:23:54 AM »

This guy that made the comment was from Canada.My son didn't show any animals . He just read off an instruction sheet he had made up. There are alot of snare sites on youtube I wonder if this tree hugger contacted all of the other people?

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2008, 12:34:07 PM »

My young son who has been reading alot on how to make snares posted a little thing on you tube, on how to  make a rabbit snare.  The one response he got back last night was THATS MEAN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF. This stupid comment took the wind right out of his sails. I wrote back and asked him if he was a member of peta. Pretty Edible Tasty Animals. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That guy must be a tool. Some people's kids!

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • I will Stand and Salute the American Flag always
« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2009, 07:23:23 AM »
Alongtime ago I went moose hunting with my father and a few other guys to Canada,I was young,when the guys went Hunting me and another 13 year old went Rabbit snaring with one of the guides,and we snarred many many canadian rabbits--I wish I had a video of that to put on youtube and I would--Tell your son -Good Job and keep it up.

Offline fly-in

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Jan 02, 2009, 09:49:46 AM »
I wouldn't worry about youtube comments, does anyone else ever read them? I wouldn't expect a kind comment there.

These days there is always someone who will be offended or offend you, the best thing to do is just try and understand the way they are thinking and go on with your own life. There is NO WAY that you can live and not offend someone.

Offline AD

• Forked
« Reply #6 on: Jan 05, 2009, 02:55:35 PM »
Post the link to his youtube post, and Ill leave a positive reply    :)     
....  You can't eat the antlers ....

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #7 on: Jan 07, 2009, 06:37:32 AM »

I dont know the link to his post, But I did show him all the good things you NICE PEOPLE  had to say. It puts a big smile on his face
                        every time he reads them.
                    Thank you all very much.

Happy Dad.

Offline deerman

• 6 Pointer
  • ya get what ya need
« Reply #8 on: Jan 07, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »
yeeep i hate them damn flate landers >:(
Every man dies, but not every man lives.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal