Author Topic: New bow new hope  (Read 1270 times)

Offline pipes18079

• 6 Pointer
New bow new hope
« on: Jul 22, 2015, 06:15:53 PM »
Traded in the old Hoyt and picked up a Carbon Element a couple of weeks ago. Been none stop shooting and tweaking trying to get it ready for the fall. Also getting pumped about getting out and hanging stands. I really can't wait for it this season lol I say that every season but I mean it this time.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
Re: New bow new hope
« Reply #1 on: Jul 22, 2015, 07:28:56 PM »
Nice bro! Good choice, I have the Carbon spyder 30. Things are bulletproof, lasers, and don't make your hands cold in the late season. Been trying to shoot a dozen a night after work each day since mid may. Too many causes fatigue and bad habits.

I've got 11 stands hung so far and only 2 to go. I like to get it done so there is no crunch time and I'm not messing up the area just before. Gives everything time to acclimate. Of course I'll tweak things if need be as the season progresses. Filled all three bow tags I could get last year and anything less this year will be unacceptable. Hunt hard, Good luck!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Adrock

• 6 Pointer
Re: New bow new hope
« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2015, 01:49:47 PM »
Congrats on the new bow, those things look sweet.  Going to hang some start hanging stands in a couple weeks as well. I like to have them all out by mid August so everything is ready to go for mid September. Hard to believe with this hot weather that it's only a few weeks out. It will be here soon enough though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal