Author Topic: When did it all begin?  (Read 57496 times)

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
Re: When did it all begin?
« Reply #45 on: Jul 06, 2012, 04:07:37 PM »
Bout time this thread took off! I thought it was gonna be a dud and it would of been a shame I tell ya 8). Here are a couple. I know, I know, it's blurry and it is not really me it could be Charlie Moore ::) ;D. This is me with a Hare from When I was 8. My dad is a big time rabbit hunter and loves running beagles. It is what I grew up on in my early years. I didn't get to deer hunt a ton because my father worked so many hours that time of year and football litterally controlled my life so much that I could maybe go 2 or 3 times a year anyway until I got my drivers license. Here are my first two deer when I was 16, a 146 lb. 4 pt. with the recurve and a 115 lb. 6 pt. in full velvet with the compound.......

It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #46 on: Jul 06, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »
Nice pics aa...... Our football teams were never very good during our varsity years so we were usually done in october

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #47 on: Jul 06, 2012, 04:17:23 PM »
LOL, yea we had to play throug Thanksgiving if you started......

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #48 on: Jul 06, 2012, 05:07:51 PM »
I think I've figured out why all of AA's older pics look so crappy.  He started blurring them at an early age to keep his secrets, then realized you only have to do the backgrounds.  8)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #49 on: Jul 06, 2012, 06:05:57 PM »
LOL!  I need to learn how to scan instead of taking pictures of pictures..........

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #50 on: Jul 06, 2012, 07:45:09 PM »
LOL!  I need to learn how to scan instead of taking pictures of pictures..........
You may need help with both. ;D ;D Just kidding at least you have those kinda pics from your child hood I do not. Dad claims he has some but I have yet to see them.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #51 on: Jul 06, 2012, 08:02:33 PM »
Some one is going to give GMH lessions on scanning.....   ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline hickgtx600f4

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #52 on: Jul 06, 2012, 08:34:39 PM »
Well i have hunted since i was 12 (small game ) and bow hunted whitetails since i turned 14. always followed my father and older brother out on watch to learn all that i could. My first deer was a doe in southern tier at the age of 18. could not tell ya anything about the size but was the most adrenaline i have ever had in the woods. HOOKED!!! 
Never harvested deer with my bow until i was 20. persistent i guess. just loved to be in the woods with the challenge of a bow. still primarily hunt deer and turkey with the bow.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #53 on: Jul 09, 2012, 12:35:19 PM »
Ok I'm guessing this is where it all started...

this is awesome and you have not changed a bit....are you still showing your age and wearing socks with sandals though?  I would shoot my husband if he ever did that.....just saying......loony

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #54 on: Jul 09, 2012, 12:48:44 PM »
Ha ha...I never owned a single open toe flip flop or sandal from back then until about 5 years ago...I slowly have adapted to the times...no socks ever though...I do wear Justin cowboy boots with shorts when I work in my Garden though... ;D
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #55 on: Jul 09, 2012, 12:51:40 PM »
.I do wear Justin cowboy boots with shorts when I work in my Garden though... ;D

me to got a pair from TSC a few years back and love em......boots, shorts and garden work lazying around the fire work, drinking work, go pee to the outhouse work, fishing work and pretty much all time work.  got them on now lol

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #56 on: Jul 09, 2012, 12:54:42 PM »
I wonder if Raquette wears cowboy boots with his booty shorts in the Greenhouse? ;D ;D

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #57 on: Jul 09, 2012, 12:55:11 PM »
I wonder if Raquette wears cowboy boots with his booty shorts in the Greenhouse? ;D ;D

OH................... :-[

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #58 on: Jul 09, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline venisonman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #59 on: Jul 09, 2012, 05:16:40 PM »
This was my first deer.

No offense brother..........but you look like that Alcide guy from True Blood!
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal