Author Topic: scored on som gear.  (Read 3861 times)

Offline hickgtx600f4

• 8 Pointer
scored on som gear.
« on: Sep 17, 2012, 08:00:30 PM »
Guy at work got a hold of me today. said hey I'm getting out of waterfowl hunting are you looking for any decoys? so i said what ya got? told him I'm looking for some full body duck and that's about it. he said i have 18 F.B. duck with bags to boot $150 and there yours. said come pick them up after work. he then told me to bring some extra cash an maybe he can get rid of everything he had.  :o so i showed up and he had everything all laid out on the garage floor and I was like WOW !!! he then said lets go upstairs and I'll show you the rest. OMG!! keeps getting better. doz big foot floaters with bags.
thinking this is gonna cost me.  :( he said we talked it over and just wanna get rid of it all. we were thinking $500 but since its you, give me $400 and we'll help you load up. i said sold.  ;D almost fell over. then he said don't forget the three mojo's ! HUH this is amazing. he said he just wanted go get rid of it all at once and not have to piece it out.

knew i got a deal and when i added it all up it was around $2,200.  gonna have to thank him again tomorrow.cant wipe the  ;D off my face tonight.

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
Re: scored on som gear.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2012, 08:23:37 PM »
Damn dude!!!! That's a steal for sure!! Awesome buy

Offline hickgtx600f4

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2012, 08:58:01 PM »
yeah i know. i asked him why are ya getting out of it ? he said he hates getting up in the morning. when he got into it he said he went all out and ordered the best he could find. he already sold the full body goose decoys but i already have enough of them so i took all the duck related gear that only had two season's of little use and the big foot floaters that had only been used once. not a mark on them ! when he said he had slotted bags for all the full body decoys i knew they would be in great shape. the bags alone added up to what i paid for everything.  ;D

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Sep 18, 2012, 05:44:38 AM »
What, no shotgun, layout blind, and jonboat?  I wouldn't have taken it   ;D
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4 on: Sep 18, 2012, 05:56:40 AM »
Nice.... ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal