MHF US Northeast > Hunting New York

Southern Zone Rifle Opening Day

(1/4) > >>

deerme117:
The vehicle is packed, leaving Thursday morning November 15 to get ready for opening day of the southern zone rifle season on Saturday, November 17. I wish all other deer hunters success ;D and may we all have safe hunting. No accidents please. ;)

Mentiply:
I'll be heading out to my spot as soon as I get out of work on Friday. Man has this week gone by slowly.

XII Outdoors:
My hunting Christmas begins on Saturday and I will be standing on an alter watching my brother in law get married.  I will guarantee you that I will be in a tree sunday morning by 0600 with eager anticipation.  Please everyone be careful, shoot straight and fill your freezers

TR19:
Good luck and everybody be safe. 

It's sort of weired not getting all fired up for southern zone anymore. If i drive 5 minutes, I'm in the Northern zone where we've been rifle hunting for the past month. The only advantage is now I get to walk out behind the house instead of driving.

iceplank:
I am psyched to hit the southern zone, not my traditional tree stand bowhunting for bucks but lots of deer to hunt and eat. Those fingerlakes does are delicious and plentiful. A great bonding experience at deer camp/ Good luck and have fun!!!!! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version