Author Topic: Contact your state senator and tell them to vote no  (Read 2328 times)

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline reeleyz

• 8 Pointer
Re: Contact your state senator and tell them to vote no
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2017, 01:36:11 PM »
It won't affect me but it will affect my mom. She has the green light to shoot whatever she chooses and I don't think it is fair to limit her.

Offline Otto

• 6 Pointer
  • Something is always in season!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2017, 07:40:51 AM »
Crazy!  This is just crazy.  Now that all those areas are restricted, you will push more public hunting into the non restricted areas, maybe even encourage more trespassing.
If any hunting related legislation needs to be acted on in this state, it is mandatory hunter orange. 
Boom, Done!

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2017, 07:12:51 AM »
NO ORANGE!!!!!
Peddler

Offline flukeman

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2017, 01:57:49 PM »
Why would/should anyone else have the right to tell a person what a trophy is?

If we want more hunters, why would we detract from their success?

If people spent any amount of time in the woods, they would see how many older spike horns are running around. Why do we want these deer in the gene pool if antlers is your goal?

If they really cared about yearling bucks, we would not be discussing 3 points on one side.

Even though my choice is to shoot only 8pts or better, I would never want to tell anyone what their choice should be. We all paid for that "State Land" they want to regulate. The best part is they also want to regulate your private land! They are supposed to represent the people, not their special interest buddies. They do that enough in their business dealings in this state, leave hunting alone and let all the people enjoy it as they wish.

Offline myemmy

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Mar 28, 2017, 12:23:40 PM »
Any update on this bill ! ,,

Offline Step2Jimi

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2017, 07:39:01 AM »
I would vote yes. But it looks like my vote would be in the minority and that's ok. Not telling anyone else to vote yes. I guess just saying i myself would love antler restrictions as i don't take small bucks anyway. I take does for meat and like to challenge myself and take mature deer.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal