The Camp Fire > Bragging Board

My buck and his defeat/win!!!! My brag!!!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Raquettedacker:
That is so great...    Best news I have heard  in a long time.....    Congratulations to him and you.....

Deposit:
Congrats to you and your son on his accomplishments. I myself know of the long road small babies have in their life. I work for the NY state newborn screening program. It is a heck of a mile stone.

loonyone:
Stka - thanks a bunch and yes I am Sheetin in my pants right now he is out and about and its dark....even when i open my eyes its dark....lol
Boggie - thanks as well.........it is a feel good story and that is why I told it.....no one is around to share it with so I figured you guys would get a kick out of it.....
Johndeer - my son has a beast of a mother and this is why he beat the odds over all the obsticles and more to come I am sure thanks a ton
Luke - thanks to you as well - he is an awesome kid for the most part
Raquetteloon - best news I have had as well in quite some time.....great to know you guys appreciate a good story....even a sappy one...thanks a ton
Deposit - as you know these little guys struggle for the most part all of their lives...he is no exception.....hospital over 6 months ventilators, life support, feeding tubes, surgeries galor (he looks like a big road map of scars), and then having me be sick for the last year has been a task.....now he has a big mouth like other young men and his own personality I could swat once in a while along with his own license and car.....we sure our proud............as well as exasperated with is age......gladly we welcome the exasperation..

Thanks all ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

adkRoy:
Loonyone, I say kudos to him.  I am a Special Ed. teacher and I love it when my students accomplish things they were told they couldn't, I bet that same feeling must be multiplied by a 1,000,000 for you!

drobertsinMaryland:
Thats great congrats to him. No worries I'm sure hes keeping the ride between the white and the yellow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version