Author Topic: New member  (Read 2671 times)

Offline pintowagon

• Spiked
« on: Oct 06, 2005, 12:56:27 AM »
I also would like to say hi to all the hunters. I just signed up on this site and I'm looking forward to talking to everyone. I'm from Minnesota and love to hunt. I  Love to do any thing out doors.. I'm 32 and have two kids and I'm starting to  let them get comfortable with the diffrent kinds of animals that I bring home ...My daughter just started school and she pretty much No's every kind of fish, and big game animal...Her favorite is Elk just be cause we have a elk farm right in front of are house.

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2005, 06:40:05 AM »
Welcome to MHF Pintowagon. This is a great site put on by great members.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline carphunter

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2005, 07:47:03 AM »
Welcome aboard Pinto, good to have ya.
        Jim
AKA carpcatcher

Offline bird dog

• Spiked
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2005, 10:24:37 AM »
I like the name, a good friend of mine had a Pinto in high school. Many fond memmories. Welcome to the site, lots of interresting folks here. Take care

Offline need2hunt

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Oct 06, 2005, 12:05:10 PM »
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
If it can't get done outdoors, it isn't going to get done!

Offline pintowagon

• Spiked
« Reply #5 on: Oct 06, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »
Thanks everyone, It's nice to talk to some one Else about hunting then my friends or my family. I'm glad to have been told about this site.

Offline deerhunter

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Oct 07, 2005, 02:20:03 PM »
 welcome to the site.

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Oct 07, 2005, 06:34:06 PM »
welcome pintowagon, if you also enjoy open water and ice fishing there are 2 other sites run by the same people called iceshanty.com and myfishfinder.com, there are direct links at the bottom of every page and you will find all of the same people you find on this site on the other 2. welcome aboard.

Offline pintowagon

• Spiked
« Reply #8 on: Oct 07, 2005, 09:02:25 PM »
Yep, I already look in the Iceshanty one.. I just won the contest with the funnyset ice fishing picture.... Its me in a recliner on the ice holding a can of pop.... ;D

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Oct 07, 2005, 09:07:00 PM »
i missed that pic and all the pics were taken off that thread? do you have another one you can post? and congrats on winning. i had the pike on top of the snowman wearing sunglasses and a cigarette in its mouth, i should have won most creative ;D

Offline bayonne

• Forked
« Reply #10 on: Oct 08, 2005, 04:25:17 PM »
wecome pinto get some buds to register so this site can grow as well as the others its hard to see how slow its comming this is the second season for this great site

Offline pintowagon

• Spiked
« Reply #11 on: Oct 10, 2005, 06:06:02 PM »
 Yes this is a nice site. This is me in the chair from ice shanty....

Offline Wkules

• Forked
  • Always be sure of your target!
« Reply #12 on: Oct 11, 2005, 01:16:08 PM »
Welcome pinto, I am also new to this site, I just found it from a thread on "the Shanty." Looking forward to some interesting times online here, as we always seem to have a great time on the other sites. It is without question the next best thing to being there! As for the pic, now that's fishing in comfort!
Nothing better than dawn in the field!

Offline pintowagon

• Spiked
« Reply #13 on: Oct 11, 2005, 10:34:58 PM »
The picture of me was on the last day of northern and walleye fishing in Minnesota.. It was a nice warm day..We cooked venison brats and had some fun trying to get a pike..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal