MHF US Northeast > Hunting New York

Anyone been out checking trail cams

<< < (2/4) > >>

Deadeyez:
I been shooting the bow quite a bit myself. Joe I just got some SD cards on amazon pretty cheap.

reeleyz:
Been shooting a lot this summer too. Trail cams are pretty quiet so far, just a few small bucks.

bauls25:
Moved a stand yesterday overlooking a small plot. Cut a few trails and fields the past week or so. Havent touched the bow or rifles yet. Been itching to get out and try walleye weds. Looks like tomorrow it might just happen. Just did the first card pull, quite a few deer around.

Deadeyez:
So I sent in one of my moultrie trail cams to be replaced under warranty. I just received my new replacement. They sent me a better (more expensive) camera than the one I had replaced. This is my second time dealing with them over warranty issues. The first time my camera was out of the warranty period so they gave me 50% off any order up to $300. Their customer service has been exceptional! I know this means a lot to guys who spend their hard earned money on stuff like this so figured I would share my experience with them.

Step2Jimi:
Talked with the farm owner yesterday. Looks like were good for this year. They are making some changes to the list so that will take time and then even if they find a buyer they are going to try and work it into the sale that its not closed until after we leave the second week of gun season. At the minimum i will be able to bow hunt it which is what i prefer anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version