Author Topic: What would you do? Posted Land!!!  (Read 3653 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: What would you do? Posted Land!!!
« Reply #15 on: Dec 28, 2012, 07:20:18 AM »
Throw the book at them PERIOD!
X-2 let them have it

Offline fatman

• 6 Pointer
  • Always Expect The Unexpected
« Reply #16 on: Jan 01, 2013, 07:34:41 AM »
Update......    Its in the judge's hand now.  The two violaters have a January 8th court date.  Hope they have a Happy New year..
No matter how big a deer is. You can only put a little piece on your fork at a time.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #17 on: Jan 01, 2013, 08:51:06 AM »
Good they might not be Hunting this fall and a few $$$ short to boot

Offline swnoel

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Jan 01, 2013, 10:06:22 AM »
FM are you the landowner? I'm amazed it's going to court if you are not. In NH only the landowner can file a complaint.

Offline fatman

• 6 Pointer
  • Always Expect The Unexpected
« Reply #19 on: Jan 01, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »
FM are you the landowner? I'm amazed it's going to court if you are not. In NH only the landowner can file a complaint.

My personal land adjoins the land where these two gentlmen where hunting.  I am the caretaker of the property in question and have it in writing from the land owner.  I  watch over the property, Lease it out to local farmers for crop harvesting and I have the property properly posted for no hunting.  I have cleared the land, Installed gates, Set up countless tree stands, repaired a washed out pond and treat the property and deer herd with the up most respect.  I recieve a percentage of the money I able able to obtain through leasing the property during the growing season.  Therefore  I have every legal right to have anyone removed from the property and have every right to press charges. 
No matter how big a deer is. You can only put a little piece on your fork at a time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal