MHF US Northwest > Hunting Wyoming
Helping out the over population of Whitetails in Wyoming
(1/2) > >>
Mooter:
Here is the first one of 5

irishjigger:
Moot , first of five ? Does that include does and bucks , or can you take that many does out there ? Here in NY its all sorta nuts on where you take the deer and exactlly how many you harvest depending on if you use bow , muzzleloader or rifle/shotgun . Looks like some tasty straps !!
Mooter:

--- Quote from: irishjigger on Oct 08, 2007, 11:55:39 AM ---Moot , first of five ? Does that include does and bucks , or can you take that many does out there ? Here in NY its all sorta nuts on where you take the deer and exactlly how many you harvest depending on if you use bow , muzzleloader or rifle/shotgun . Looks like some tasty straps !!

--- End quote ---

4 doe fawn permits and 1 general.  The general tag goes for both or just bucks depending on the area.
irishjigger:
Thats great , I hunt in a camp in the Northern Zone , early muzzleloader either sex , than 10-20 regular season starts and bucks only ! In Southern Zone early bow , then regular season with deer managment (antlerless) tags avail in different units . I have two management tags plus my reg tags . All in all I have the possibility of two bucks and 3 does .
elkcrazedfrk:
Nice shoot'n moot..The does have been taunting me in my field lately..Come november Ethyn and I are going to arrow a couple.Then I'm going to pull out my old reliable 243 and go hunt for a good buck.  I totally agree with you on balancing the population.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version