The Camp Fire > Bragging Board

My buck and his defeat/win!!!! My brag!!!

(1/7) > >>

loonyone:
Most of you dont know my sons history but he was born 652 grams not even a full pound so I have a huge brag.....One of a few braggin rights we all take for granted.............Anyways......my son has moderate cerebral palsy and was told he would never walk, talk, learn and the like....so he did walk and talk graduated high school with a regents diploma and gets around quite well but a bit  sloppy....he is now 21 and finally was released from doctors to try for his drivers license....Today was his test!  He passed and now is officially a licensed driver in NYS and I will say watch out.....one more mile stone to get a little more independant....now he has a car and OMG Im gonna crap now that he can go on his own!  Anyways we all get to brag a little and thought this was appropriate to add to this as he is my little buck and he has a few horns now..................Just thought I would do some bragging!

stka:
Congratulations, Can't imagine how proud and nervous you are. That's awesome that he's exceeding all the "experts" expectations and doing so well.

lewk24:
that is an awesome story...congrats to you and good for him.

Luke

johndeere540:
Congrats to you and him! Im sure it took alot of will power on both of your parts to conquer many of the obsticles  that he has!

bogmanjr:
That's Great Loony, That's a feel good story if I ever heard one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version