The Camp Fire > MHF 2005 Big Buck Contest

MHF Big Buck Contest

(1/11) > >>

bobberstop:
Get your buck and post a picture of it,you must be in the picture with the buck and contest card must be visable.Pictures without Contest Card will not be elgible for voting.Limit of two pictures per entry front and side view reccomended.There will be two categories, Biggest Buck and Best Looking Buck.The winners will be picked by membership vote. Voting will begin on December 21st until and through December 27th. There will be a printable certificate for the winners,for bragging rights.Good Luck to everyone and be carefull.

NOTICE

Due to several requests the dates on Big Buck Contest has been changed. It will run through December 20th. Voting will be between December 21st and the 27th.                               Ron

Print Card

Out4Trout:
I was hoping you would put together a contest like this. It's great way to get a few pics posted. Do you have to sign up for it?

bobberstop:
No just print the card and go get your buck.                   Ron

mjc2799:
Count me in if im lucky enough to get one Back to Back ...

Last years buck was the my first since 2000 ...
pic is posted in the Picture forum ...

mike

deerslayer92163:
im in but our season here in ny doesnt end until dec 11th and starts on nov 19th so that only  gives me about 10 days to get the big one if the voting start on dec 1st

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version