Author Topic: Wisconsin crossbow season what crossbow do you recommend?  (Read 2910 times)

Offline HIMO

• Nubbie
Wisconsin crossbow season what crossbow do you recommend?
« on: Sep 19, 2013, 01:55:19 PM »
Hi guys, Wisconsin legislators have ok'd a crossbow season in Wisconsin to be implemented next year to run concurrently with the regular bow season. I know nothing about crossbows but would like to take up the sport. my question is, what is the best crossbow for the money. don't have an unlimited budget so the 10 point is not in the picture. thanks in advance for all your help. oh, one more thing, I am not a moderator on this site. I come in peace. LOL !!!!

HIMO
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2013, 02:35:16 PM by HIMO »

Offline rabbittrapper

• Forked
Re: Wisconsin crossbow season
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2013, 12:43:31 PM »
Scott walker has to sign it. It wont start til 2014 bow season. Just telling you before you get a fine. You can hunt crossbow during rifle but have to have a bow licence, and has to be over 100 lbs draw weight.
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2013, 01:02:30 PM by rabbittrapper »

Offline HIMO

• Nubbie
Re: Wisconsin crossbow season what crossbow do you recommend?
« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2013, 10:23:40 AM »
I am aware of when it will start, I am looking for info on what types of crossbows to buy. brand name, model# etc. thanks.

HIMO
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2013, 02:36:43 PM by HIMO »

Offline monk

• 8 Pointer
  • I'd rather be outdoors
 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! God Bless America!
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Rooseve

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal