Author Topic: Vapor Trail Strings - Great Service  (Read 2142 times)

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
Vapor Trail Strings - Great Service
« on: Mar 19, 2012, 11:32:59 AM »
Sent in my string to get a long serving replaced, it's a one cam and it goes from the idler wheel to below the roller cable guard. It was wearing from a sharp edge on the idler(now smoothed w/ emory cloth), wasn't their fault. Called them they said to send it in with a note, so I mailed it to them with a note saying to call for payment. Just got the string back, less than a week later, no charge and they even paid $4.90 to return it Priority Mail. 8)

I highly recommend Vapor trail Strings for anyone looking for a quality set of strings and cables with great service, fast shipping and a good price. http://www.vaportrailarchery.com/bowstring/
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Vapor Trail Strings - Great Service
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2012, 12:24:50 PM »
I got a Vapor Trail for my Z-Max before I upgraded to the Z7. I agree they are great, I had no stretch in mine from day one. I'll be replacing the stock Mathews string on the Z7 with a VT before fall. I've had constant issues getting the peep to stay straight since I got the bow. They have a great color selection too if you're into that sort of thing  ;).

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2012, 12:29:42 PM »
The other day I checked the bow that has had their string on it the longest: no change in axle to axle, brace height, etc.; VT strings don't stretch like others I've used. Looks like I'll get another season out of it at least.
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2012, 03:24:07 PM »
Went to put the string back on and noticed they had also reserved a small section by the STS that I had added; didn't even ask for this. Put the string on and the peep and loop were lining up, all measurements were on. Went and shot a few times and everything was good, nothing to adjust; hope to film some turkeys this year, serving won't wear now.
Hybrid longbow in hand.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal