Author Topic: Retired Veteran needs a place to hunt for 2017 , Baltimore , Hereford County ?  (Read 3361 times)

Offline Hippo

• Nubbie
 Does anyone know of a place where I can get access to hunt by myself or with one other Veteran ? We moved to Maryland 2 years ago and it is terrible trying to find a place to hunt down here !  I advertised for over 5 months in the local county newspaper and never received one call from anyone in Baltimore or Hereford County. I did get an offer to hunt 3 very small places on the eastern shore, I never went because the drive is too far for this old guy . I had a farm to hunt on but the guy sold it. I was hunting at a friends farm but he also gave half to his daughter and their dog runs the deer off. Too crowded over there and I don't want to ruin his hunting or the daughters husbands chances.  I would love to find another veteran about my age to hunt with or share a cheaper lease with. I would go $1000.00 if there were deer on the place and not just passing through. I turn 66 this next year and am getting too old for all of this asking stuff. Will share the meat. I only kill what I eat .  Can anyone help  me on this ??? I'd appreciate it. I hunt Crossbow, In-line and shotgun .  I do not use climbers .  Thanks for your time.
Note : If you are another Veteran and have the same problem and want to try and find a lease please reply to me.  Hunted over 50 years and never had it this hard trying to find a place to hunt ????

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!

There are a couple people on her from Maryland ; Hesseltine & Tubeslinger maybe they might be able to help you out ....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal