Author Topic: trail cam pictures  (Read 13852 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: trail cam pictures
« Reply #30 on: Sep 09, 2013, 07:15:43 PM »
 :o :o  Oh  my my  Got my eyes on the 4th one from the Left in front ; Thanks for picking me to come out and Hunt with you hehehe   ;D ;D
Somebody got to mess with you    :) :)

Offline Wyoming Larry

• Forked
« Reply #31 on: Sep 09, 2013, 10:33:06 PM »
He would do I guess.   Have you got a Wyoming non resident deer tag?  You can hunt the BLM next door like anyone else.  They spend a lot of time there.

Offline gundogwanted

• Forked
  • Eyes on the prize
« Reply #32 on: Sep 09, 2013, 11:40:41 PM »
He would do I guess.   Have you got a Wyoming non resident deer tag?  You can hunt the BLM next door like anyone else.  They spend a lot of time there.
Green Mountain, sounds like you're not on the list... ::)
Any gun shooting a magnum cartridge is going to let you know when the trigger breaks and the primer goes pop---usually in the shoulder, occasionally in the cheek.

Offline Wyoming Larry

• Forked
« Reply #33 on: Sep 10, 2013, 01:39:00 AM »
Sorry.   ;) There is no list.  Out here you knock on doors and ask in person.  :) You can book hunts with people who want to charge you money.  My little piece of Wyoming is bordered by 50-100 thousand acres of (BLM) land and then a lot more of National forest.  Any one who wants to can use it for hunting, fishing, camping etc.  Why would anyone want to shoot one in my front yard?  :-\

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #34 on: Sep 10, 2013, 04:05:27 AM »
No I haven't should try out West at least once before I kick the bucket though ; Have a cousin and a bunch of his buddy's that go every year to
Colorado Been thinking about jumping in with them  :-\

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #35 on: Sep 12, 2013, 03:49:57 PM »
I want this one this year, too bad he is in a limited quota area and all I have this year is a general tag, but a couple of friends from out-of-state drew in this area, so might have pictures of him later on as well, just have to see if they can catch up to this monster. Hopefully will get my sandhill crane this weekend since it opens on Saturday, then hopefully the wife will get off of bed rest so she can hunt her crane then go up to elk and deer camp with me in the next few weeks.

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #36 on: Sep 12, 2013, 04:37:50 PM »
That is a monster

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #37 on: Sep 12, 2013, 06:54:19 PM »
Oh My what    :o :o   That one you dream about in your sleep , Good luck with him....

Offline hesseltine32

• 12 Pointer
  • Run and Gun
« Reply #38 on: Sep 12, 2013, 07:21:21 PM »
wow now thats a buck

Offline nyduckman

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #39 on: Sep 12, 2013, 07:28:24 PM »
WOW is all i can say....great buck i hope you can put him on the ground

Offline Wyoming Larry

• Forked
« Reply #40 on: Sep 12, 2013, 09:42:13 PM »
Nice...that's more like a trophy hunter wants.  And the big ones eat just as good as the little ones.  At least until the rut.  Most Wyoming hunting for deer is well before the rut.

Offline wyofarmer

• Spiked
« Reply #41 on: Sep 19, 2013, 08:32:06 AM »
Another respectable buck...

Offline ms.hick

• Forked
« Reply #42 on: Sep 20, 2013, 06:45:33 AM »
I want this one this year, too bad he is in a limited quota area and all I have this year is a general tag, but a couple of friends from out-of-state drew in this area, so might have pictures of him later on as well, just have to see if they can catch up to this monster. Hopefully will get my sandhill crane this weekend since it opens on Saturday, then hopefully the wife will get off of bed rest so she can hunt her crane then go up to elk and deer camp with me in the next few weeks.

I don't know if I could hold the gun steady if that deer stepped out :D

Offline Wyoming Larry

• Forked
« Reply #43 on: Sep 23, 2013, 11:33:42 PM »
huntfish

I thought I recognized that buck.  I got this picture 2-3 years ago.  The buck has exactly the same horns in this picture.  If I remember right it was in the Pinedale or maybe Big piney area.  Very nice buck, but I don't know if he is still around.  I hope you can find some updated info on him.  Good luck.

He did have some company.  He is the 2nd from the left in this picture.

Offline jlaclair

• 12 Pointer
  • get closer to the woodland critters
« Reply #44 on: Sep 23, 2013, 11:39:12 PM »
thats unbelievable
Take a Kid outside...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal