Author Topic: fall turkey  (Read 5383 times)

Offline chez

• Forked
fall turkey
« on: Oct 24, 2012, 12:01:57 PM »
first day of turkey saturday in pa.good luck to all you hunters in pa. and every where else. i only hunt them the first saturday.hopefully i kill one. its been working for me the last few years.i like to get back to bow hunting,but i love to ear the wild turkey.good way to cook witch i love is;soak breast strips in teriocki sause[parden the spelling]pineapple juice,and fresh ginger.over nite.cook strips on grill with fresh cracked ground pepper.awsome!!!!!good luck guys

Offline chez

• Forked
Re: fall turkey
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2012, 01:45:21 PM »
killed my turkey saturday 5 inch beared.made a nice pot off turkey noodle soup.hit the spot.not too much going on, on this site.i though it would be a little bit busy beeing its hunting season?????o well good luck guys.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2012, 02:06:19 PM »
Congratulations on your turkey chez...   I dont know what happened to all the Penn guys.....     ???
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline chez

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2012, 07:56:00 AM »
Congratulations on your turkey chez...   I dont know what happened to all the Penn guys.....     ???
THANKS BUDDY.good to hear from ya.site is real slow.i thought it would be jumping with all the hunting going on.ice shanty is booming for the last 2 months.and there is no ice .just a lot of getting ready with the guys.INCLUDEING ME.good luck out there.be safe.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4 on: Nov 13, 2012, 08:23:24 AM »
Congrats on the bird. You mean the Pennsylvania board is slow not the site correct? ???

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #5 on: Nov 13, 2012, 09:06:02 AM »
THANKS BUDDY.good to hear from ya.site is real slow.i thought it would be jumping with all the hunting going on.ice shanty is booming for the last 2 months.and there is no ice .just a lot of getting ready with the guys.INCLUDEING ME.good luck out there.be safe.

Well if you just want to talk hunting in general theres a bunch of us guys from the other states on here all the time...   Its the one site where the Maine guys and New York guys get along.... ;D ;D :-* :-*
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline chez

• Forked
« Reply #6 on: Nov 13, 2012, 06:54:52 PM »
ILL HAVE TO CHECK OUT OTHER STATES.I USALLY LOOK IN ON THE NY.SITE.GOOD LUCK GUYS.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal