Hunting Equipment > Firearms, Rifle Pistol Muzzleloader Shotgun Ammo

Found Some Burried Ammo

(1/3) > >>

Green Mountian Hunter:

Hay Guys this is the one of the reason why me and Lance took a walk yesterday
                          He cut down a tree and moved a rotten stump and these come pouring out of
                          the ground . All different kinds some of brass and a lot of live ammo ; 8 .57 ; 6.5
                          45-70 ; 30/30 ; 32 ; 9-mm ; 7mm mag ; The 8.57 witch I have never herd of &
                          the 6.5 had clips and were all rusted up witch you can see in the last pic

Got me confused as to way some one would bury them & way    :-\   
                                    How should they be disposed of ; Stuff been there a while

chuckrudy:
strange why anyone would bury ammo  :)

hesseltine32:
Make sure you report that to Obama  :P 

Raquettedacker:
That's crazy  Chucky...........

Mearzy:
you should be able to scrap the empty brass, got a guy @ the gun club that comes up to dig through the trash more then he does shoot.  Don't know about the live stuff, chances are pretty good that the powder has soured with the moisture I would imagine......?  Don't know if Lee or another manufacturer makes a tool to seperate the bullets so you could empty the charge...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version