Hunting Equipment > Firearms, Rifle Pistol Muzzleloader Shotgun Ammo

ar-15

(1/2) > >>

mauser98:
picked up an ar-15  this past month  a shtf kinda gun...nothing worth alot to me....im a hunter but was in the mil alot of years....psa had sales off and on so i got 1/2 one time and the other 1/2 last month....mags were on sale  for  6.99 too...so i grabbed some...not a bad gun for what i paid   480 total i think it was...slapped the clp to it at range...and it ate two 30 rounds mags....cant ask for more and it also hit paper...this is just a fyi  for those that do that kinda thing...put a gun away for zombie attacks or other IMPORTANT happenings that dont have MUCH of a chance of happening  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)   

BowHunterDan:
Apparently, you don't live in The People's Republic of New York!

mauser98:
NOPE...but i used to go hunting over there...GREAT place for hunting and cheap land...they dont care about bolt guns....but the EVIL  mag fed ones they sure do....pistols too...weird state....im in vermont   GREAT GUN LAWS...

BowHunterDan:
I'm packing my bags! ;D Unfortunately, I'm stuck here by circumstances. >:(

mauser98:
thats ok...im expecting on moving in next 4-5 years....i will make sure i ck gun laws before i pick any placei  wanna live.....right now its the mts of west va im looking at..CAN drive ya krazy when they change the laws where ya live...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version