Author Topic: Anyone got or getting any new archery related toys this year?  (Read 23063 times)

Offline Squirrel

• 8 Pointer
Re: Anyone got or getting any new archery related toys this year?
« Reply #75 on: Sep 06, 2012, 06:43:33 AM »
Get the G5 T3's and be done with it Erik. That is what I am shooting much more durable then Rage! Completely legal for you and I 8)

Franky I will have to go check em out tommorow I need to grab some steel shot for sunday any way.. Hund the stand last night terrible choice with how muggy it was I damn near got carried away by skeeters
known as "waterwolf603" on MFF and "coldsteel" on ice shanty

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #76 on: Sep 06, 2012, 06:50:52 AM »
yup it does suck, I just deal with it and wear long sleeves and pants and go just before a rain to wash my scent out with me..........
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Spikehorn11

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #77 on: Sep 13, 2012, 02:50:34 AM »
Just realized today that I only have 2 of the broadheads I plan on using. So I ordered more Magnus Stinger 2 blades. Decided to get 3 green Nockturnal lighted nooks and 2 of the Summit cinch straps. Plan on using those for trail cams. Ordered from Keystone Country Store. I think I am all set for the season now. Should get new Lacrosse boots but I think I can get one more year out of them.

Offline Squirrel

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #78 on: Sep 13, 2012, 09:36:43 AM »
hey Franky I got another idea in the same area for that stand im puttin up tommorow Ill call you on the way into town tonight to see your opinion on it
known as "waterwolf603" on MFF and "coldsteel" on ice shanty

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #79 on: Sep 13, 2012, 09:58:03 AM »
Just ordered a new bow sight and a pair of base layer bottoms. My leaky boots will have to last another year unless I see a clearance somewhere.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal