Author Topic: Do you want to take a chunk?  (Read 16708 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Do you want to take a chunk?
« Reply #45 on: Sep 30, 2012, 05:57:42 PM »
I need new strings and cables in the spring, I think I will drop down to that weight, I am not shooting a x bow :P despise them. May as well save what is left of my 80 year old looking upper shoulder area ;D
Thats right a beast wouldnt do that. ;D ;D ;D

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #46 on: Sep 30, 2012, 06:01:29 PM »
Thats right a beast wouldnt do that. ;D ;D ;D

Is beast more PC than Savage ::) :P...........
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #47 on: Sep 30, 2012, 06:10:27 PM »
Did someone say Savage?

I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #48 on: Sep 30, 2012, 06:12:03 PM »
lol RIP Macho Man.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #49 on: Sep 30, 2012, 06:38:15 PM »
LOL! That guy was the man, everytime he talked he sounded like he was about to go from the windows to the walls ;D

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #50 on: Sep 30, 2012, 06:40:47 PM »
Oh skeet skeet skeet skeet. ;D ;D

Offline Fat Boy

• 6 Pointer
  • Whack 'em and stack 'em!
« Reply #51 on: Oct 01, 2012, 01:55:24 PM »
That's a pretty impressive hole for sure.  I've used spitfires for years with good luck with them.  I'm not against trying something different.
-Kevin Wilson

"Rabbit, rabbit...5 O'clock...It's comin' right for us!"  http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #52 on: Oct 25, 2012, 12:56:35 PM »
So I've been a G5 Montec user since day 1 of my young bowhunting career, which was 3 years ago.  Since then I have shot and recovered 6 deer, but have lost 3. Two of those losses have been arrows that have went with the animal.  Last year was a buck at about 15 yards quartering too, but I hit him good. This year was a broadside doe at 10 yards, hit her perfect up/down but must have hit a little too far forward in the shoulder blade area, because she took the arrow with her, so I had minimal to no blood trail.  So now I am thinking about trying some T3's!! I also shot a doe this year, I didn't get a blood trail for about 40 yards, then she started bleeding for 10 yards and fell dead.  I really like the Montecs because I can re use them.  But I'd really like to have a bigger cut.   :-\

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #53 on: Oct 25, 2012, 01:18:12 PM »
Give it a go bro! I went 2 for 2 this year with them and have yet to hear a horror story, you can reuse these to you can change the blades on these in under 5 seconds and that is including the trip to the store. Seriously though easiest to change ever. Why reuse when Brand New blades are so cheap and take no time to change. I must say none of my blades even had a scratch though and the bone crusher head sure as hell didn't get hurt. Blood trails litterally began at the site of the hit.

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #54 on: Oct 25, 2012, 01:31:44 PM »
Give it a go bro! I went 2 for 2 this year with them and have yet to hear a horror story, you can reuse these to you can change the blades on these in under 5 seconds and that is including the trip to the store. Seriously though easiest to change ever. Why reuse when Brand New blades are so cheap and take no time to change. I must say none of my blades even had a scratch though and the bone crusher head sure as hell didn't get hurt. Blood trails litterally began at the site of the hit.
Thanks man!!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #55 on: Oct 25, 2012, 01:46:51 PM »
no prob!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal