Author Topic: Advise Needed  (Read 4529 times)

Offline J-Dog

• Nubbie
Re: Advise Needed
« Reply #15 on: Dec 27, 2005, 10:49:06 PM »
TJ
I just started to bow hunt this year and I was back on my moms land and grunted and bleated I heard nothing for 3 hours and i was about to give up pulled my arrow of the bow then I heard a russel in the leaves and came in a 6 or 8 pointer about 40-45 yards out put the arrow back on pulled back and thought will I make this shot put the bow back to its normal status and waited for him to get closer then he seen me go for my grunt and watched me for about 15 minutes drooped his head to eat then I pulled back 2nd time and another deer on my right side that I did not see or hear seen me and spoked him away then a month later I went to my neighbors a mile away and sat for 2 hours with my calls I got an 8 to come in 8-10 yards out and got ready before he seen me and shot when he got to where I wanted him released and the arrow hit but bounced back out :'( :'( but to help you out is go to the area you plan to hunt and scout for any deer sing possible heavy traveled trails, rubs, scraps, fices and if you live in the north when you get cold try to stay for another 30 Min's and don't give up like I almost did sorry if this don't help but I think it will

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal