Author Topic: Miller high life drinkers  (Read 6081 times)

Offline The Smokestick Kid

• 6 Pointer
  • When the hammer drops, the B.S. stops!
Re: Miller high life drinkers
« Reply #15 on: Sep 04, 2007, 02:25:58 PM »
I don't think anyone is promoting drinking WHILE hunting.  But there's sure as hell nothing wrong with drinking some beer after the hunt, or even a couple while having lunch.  I don't think anyone should be out getting shitty and carrying a gun around the woods...but that was never implied here.

-Zach

Offline slt

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #16 on: Sep 05, 2007, 12:01:07 PM »
Hey I noticed you don't have your location on your profile?  Maybe we should check the stats on your state?

State of Maine.  0 hunting fatalities past 5 years, 7 "accidental" gunshots past 5 years all self inflicted, 5 of those by non resident hunters
Fight crime. Shoot back!

Offline BoneHead

• 8 Pointer
  • What a BoneHead!
« Reply #17 on: Sep 05, 2007, 01:08:25 PM »
State of Maine.  0 hunting fatalities past 5 years, 7 "accidental" gunshots past 5 years all self inflicted, 5 of those by non resident hunters

Selective memory? Or did you forget this one. Don't know where you got that data but.......a simple search on google.

http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/news/local/3408632.html

Offline Swampbuckster

• Forked
  • I'm out of here, to the great outdoors.
    • Lower Michigan Hunting & Fishing
« Reply #18 on: Sep 05, 2007, 01:54:20 PM »
Ooohh, Busted.
Say Fred, you go up that ridge......and I'll go down in the swamp.....we'll get that buck. -The Nuge

Offline Mooter

• 6 Pointer
  • NICE RACK
« Reply #19 on: Sep 05, 2007, 02:11:13 PM »
 :o

You should have seen the one I let get away.
PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/link.php?id=TW9vdGVy

Offline slt

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Sep 06, 2007, 03:54:34 AM »
Selective memory? Or did you forget this one. Don't know where you got that data but.......a simple search on google.

http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/news/local/3408632.html

Info from the Warden service. The article you pointed out was classified as reckless conduct I am told. I was also told that it is not always classified as a "hunting accident" if a death occurs in the field during the season. Perhaps this is an attempt to slant the facts by the state but the info is from the proverbial horses mouth
Fight crime. Shoot back!

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #21 on: Sep 06, 2007, 07:02:05 AM »
I don't think the color of the can is going to influence anyone to drink while hunting. People who are are going to drink while hunting are going to do it anyways despite the color of the can or bottle.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline GAMEDOG

• 6 Pointer
  • If it swims, walks , or flies, it dies!
« Reply #22 on: Sep 06, 2007, 10:08:50 AM »
You guy's ever heard of the Coors  Militia out here in Montana ;D                                                                                                                                                                                                    
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2007, 02:36:22 PM by GAMEDOG »

Offline Mooter

• 6 Pointer
  • NICE RACK
« Reply #23 on: Sep 06, 2007, 11:04:10 AM »
Gas + Fire =  ;D

Offline Swampbuckster

• Forked
  • I'm out of here, to the great outdoors.
    • Lower Michigan Hunting & Fishing
« Reply #24 on: Sep 06, 2007, 06:41:52 PM »
I WANT that 32 ouncer!! That is sweet!
Say Fred, you go up that ridge......and I'll go down in the swamp.....we'll get that buck. -The Nuge

jimmie333

« Reply #25 on: Sep 07, 2007, 09:47:20 AM »
Hey I noticed you don't have your location on your profile? maybe we should check the stats on your state?

Once you find out what state he lives in let me know, in case I need to move. Oh by the way guns and alcohol don't mix.

I remember when I was 15, my Dad and his brother took me hunting outside of Kokadjo Maine, We were hunting this small piece of woods owned by a friend. We had been in the woods since light and came out at noon to regroup. When I made it back to the loggin road, I meet a guy from New Jersey walking the loggin road with a .308 rifle in one hand and a Budweiser in the other. In asking him if he saw anything, he said no he just knew we were in the area and thought we might push something out to the road as we exited the woods. I could just barely understand what he was saying because he was three sheets to the wind. I told my Dad about it when we meet at the truck. Low and behold, fifteen minutes later we came across a warden and pointed him in the direction of the NJ Nutcase!

Offline Mooter

• 6 Pointer
  • NICE RACK
« Reply #26 on: Sep 07, 2007, 09:55:47 AM »

Once you find out what state he lives in let me know, in case I need to move. Oh by the way guns and alcohol don't mix.

MAINE

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal