Author Topic: camo face paint  (Read 886 times)

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
camo face paint
« on: Sep 24, 2011, 02:44:42 PM »
Iam looking for camo face paint that I use when bow hunting .Looking for the brand name bear camo face paint I cannot fine it anymore..Does any know if bear archery is still in business.  Anyone have on any other brand to use.  have tried some but they do not wash off thanks for any info..Tried  local archery shops in albnay area with no results
no information

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: camo face paint
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2011, 03:52:26 PM »
I use the Hunter Specialties 3 color and the little tub of wipe's stay in the truck, take's it right off. It has black,brown and green in the little makeup case with a mirror in the cover.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2011, 06:10:40 PM »
I use the Hunter Specialties 3 color and the little tub of wipe's stay in the truck, take's it right off. It has black,brown and green in the little makeup case with a mirror in the cover.

x2
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • I will Stand and Salute the American Flag always
« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2011, 06:27:23 PM »
I was in Dicks today at crossgates,,they have some but not sure what kind,,,they don't have any .35 Rem

Offline daddyx2

• 6 Pointer
  • October 1st to November 26th "its prime time!!"
« Reply #4 on: Sep 24, 2011, 06:46:30 PM »
http://www.beararcheryproducts.com. They are still around that's for sure! Hope the link helps!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal